Reviews for Every Breath You Take
SamDeanLover28 chapter 13 . 3/12/2008
what she's doin to Sam is soo wrong! but im really loving it so far and yeah im readin the chapter again
SensiblyTainted chapter 13 . 3/12/2008
You update really quickly. I'm very impressed. This is very well thought out... I hope Heather gets her A** KICKED eventually though and I hope it doesn't hurt Sam too much to be rescued. Hopefully even though he'll be in a type of withdraw, he'll also feel violated and will help fight to get away from her! She's CRAZY thinking she can just MAKE him like her when he is totally out of it! God, she REALLY gets under my skin.
Still Awesome2009 chapter 13 . 3/12/2008
OKay it's official, I hate the bitch now, I don't even care she kidnapped him and took him from his family, just that I didn't thin of it first. JK LOL. Great chapter
callitintheair chapter 13 . 3/12/2008
Hey there,

Great chapter as usual!

I can't believe she just took him!

I can't wait for friday.

Awesome job.
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 13 . 3/12/2008
Wow so Heather is getting her wicked way, for now at least. Looking forward to finding out what happens next. This story continues to be a very exciting (and addictive) read.
i chapter 13 . 3/12/2008
Is Missouri going to be in this?
skag trendy chapter 13 . 3/12/2008
Ah this is great. Really looking forward to the next part of this story.

Great job.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
vonnie836 chapter 13 . 3/12/2008
This is really heartbreaking how Sam is leaving his family for Heather although he is all torn up inside over it. Poor boy, it really makes me mad. I do have the feeling Heather is not totally evil, she is just a victim of her heritage but still, that is not an excuse to use Sam like she does. I can't wait to get another fix of your story before the long spring break. Hugs, Vonnie
ROBINV chapter 13 . 3/12/2008
Oh, God, Dean and John now know Heather has stolen Sam, and they had better get hunting to find him! I just hope Heather is wrong, and they DO somehow figure out she's taken him to Lawrence! Before it's too late! Love, Robin
Trish62 chapter 13 . 3/12/2008
So you're going to leave and I'm guessing Dean and John won't have had time to kick some a**. Evil. Another good chapter, looking forward to Friday!
sUnKiSsT chapter 13 . 3/12/2008
can't wait for more!
ames 449 chapter 13 . 3/12/2008
I'm sorry for the lack of reviewage. The last few weeks have been a little crazy and I've only had time to sit down this morning and catch up on some reading. Lucky for me you updated as well! Which was cool.

I'm really enjoying this story. Heather is EVIL! I love the way you have built the trust between her and the older Winchesters. Like thats not going to come back and bite them all on the ass! Anywho, I think you're doing a really good job with this. And Dean's retribution is going to be SCARY! Cant wait to see some protective older brother in action :D
sensiblytainted chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
Sam always seems to pay the price.. sigh... and Dean always feels so damn guilty about it... but if it didn't happen that way, it seems they wouldn't be so beloved... anyway, I really liked this chapter. ESPECIALLY the hint that the Winchesters will know something's up soon! lol.
PsychicWonderKitty chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
OMG you gals, it's been so LONG since I've reviewed this fic and I'm sorry for that, cuz I have definitely been reading it! So consider this a comprehensive - and therefore likely long review, LOL - for the last few chapters you've written. They have all been EXCELLENT, wow, just WOW! LOL. Heather definitely stepped over the line when she fed on Sam's Sacral Chakra and enjoyed it way too much to overlook, even as she told herself that it was excusable since she wasn't outright sexually taking Sam. This is not to say that she had barely any morals to begin with of course, but all those mental vows that she wouldn't touch Sam in that kind of way b/c he was too young...guess that went out the window!

It was pretty clear from the beginning that she would NOT be able to completely control the succubus side of her nor the possessive side of her, and it has been so fascinating and chilling to view her gradual descent into lust and complete need for Sam, especially through her own POV. That she knows he's too young and so innocent and scared during these interactions, but continues with them nonetheless - even as Sam trembles and sheds tears, pushing the feedings in their intensity every time - says it all about how far she'll go to get what she desires - Sam - with no thought of the consequences to him or his family, nothing but her own wants and needs in mind. She's such a terrifying villainess in these respects and you gals have written her perfectly. Like any great, memorable villain, I love to hate her and at the same time hate to love her, but do in the way that I find myself both repulsed by AND hanging on her every thought and action toward our protagonists...her self-indulgent, depraved use of innocent Sam.

The last few sentences of this chapter - saying Dean will be kicking himself for not paying attention to his inner Sam radar, that they should've been more vigilant in protecting him...that Sam would pay the price - coupled with Heather's last thoughts and statements, especially the one about needing Sam to stop by before he left so she could give him something, leave me simultaneously fearing and craving what's to come. Heather said it herself - there's no way she can let Sam go. Very much looking forward to seeing how this declaration is put into action through Heather's twisted ways. Awesome job again, can't say it enough.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
Fantastic! I'm really looking forward to the next two parts!

*hugs*