Reviews for Every Breath You Take
sensiblytainted chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
Sam always seems to pay the price.. sigh... and Dean always feels so damn guilty about it... but if it didn't happen that way, it seems they wouldn't be so beloved... anyway, I really liked this chapter. ESPECIALLY the hint that the Winchesters will know something's up soon! lol.
PsychicWonderKitty chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
OMG you gals, it's been so LONG since I've reviewed this fic and I'm sorry for that, cuz I have definitely been reading it! So consider this a comprehensive - and therefore likely long review, LOL - for the last few chapters you've written. They have all been EXCELLENT, wow, just WOW! LOL. Heather definitely stepped over the line when she fed on Sam's Sacral Chakra and enjoyed it way too much to overlook, even as she told herself that it was excusable since she wasn't outright sexually taking Sam. This is not to say that she had barely any morals to begin with of course, but all those mental vows that she wouldn't touch Sam in that kind of way b/c he was too young...guess that went out the window!

It was pretty clear from the beginning that she would NOT be able to completely control the succubus side of her nor the possessive side of her, and it has been so fascinating and chilling to view her gradual descent into lust and complete need for Sam, especially through her own POV. That she knows he's too young and so innocent and scared during these interactions, but continues with them nonetheless - even as Sam trembles and sheds tears, pushing the feedings in their intensity every time - says it all about how far she'll go to get what she desires - Sam - with no thought of the consequences to him or his family, nothing but her own wants and needs in mind. She's such a terrifying villainess in these respects and you gals have written her perfectly. Like any great, memorable villain, I love to hate her and at the same time hate to love her, but do in the way that I find myself both repulsed by AND hanging on her every thought and action toward our protagonists...her self-indulgent, depraved use of innocent Sam.

The last few sentences of this chapter - saying Dean will be kicking himself for not paying attention to his inner Sam radar, that they should've been more vigilant in protecting him...that Sam would pay the price - coupled with Heather's last thoughts and statements, especially the one about needing Sam to stop by before he left so she could give him something, leave me simultaneously fearing and craving what's to come. Heather said it herself - there's no way she can let Sam go. Very much looking forward to seeing how this declaration is put into action through Heather's twisted ways. Awesome job again, can't say it enough.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
Fantastic! I'm really looking forward to the next two parts!

*hugs*

Mandy
calcium77 chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
Vacation? Sorry, you can't go on vacation. You have an important job...writing and keeping me entertained ;-)

Just kidding of course. Have a great safe vacation! I am happy there will be 2 more chapters...but I fear what a mean cliff hanger you will leave it at?

I loved this chapter! You really have a talent for writing ;-)

Thanks!

Kat
empath89 chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
AH! somehow I managed to fall behind again, and i just caught up with it all. i really like it...and the cliffie-like lat two paragraphs are great! update soon!

hugs...empath
criminally charmed chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
Ok, she not only used Sammy, she is about to kidnap him?

That bee-atch has got to die!
vonnie836 chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
Oh wow, this is getting really tense. Poor Sammy, wonder how she is going to get him away from Dean and John. Love the very end about Dean going to kick himself later on about listening to his inner Sam radar and that Sam was going to pay the price. Hugs, Vonnie
SamDeanLover28 chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
you or sendintheclowns? anyway, another brilliant chapter and i hope your Spring Break is great ~Shante~
skag trendy chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
God! Is spring really so close? We're already nearly a quarter of the way through the bloody year? Frightening!

So, don't know what Heather's got planned but I can guess. And it sounds like Sam could be in danger.

Not good. Not in the least...

Great chapter.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
Still Awesome2009 chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
great chapter, and have fun on your trip
Floralia chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
I love the end of this chapter. Nice and ominous, Sam all sleepy, Dean worried, and a hint of the guilt to come.

I also love Heather as a character, and I find her relationship with Sam so interesting. They do have so much in common, and things they would be able to bond over if circumstances were different. It’s not just a one sided obsession, there are so many different layers going on beneath that. And the way it’s portrayed is so well done.
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
Another great chapter, things are hotting up what with Heather sounding like she's going to abscond with young Sam. Exciting stuff. Looking forward to more and in case I forget to say so later have a brilliant Spring Break! Liz x
lelann37 chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
oh, great chapter! poor sam! come on dean, notice something off!
Trish62 chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
I know I didn't get a chance to review the last chapter, but that doesn't mean you should leave for a week with no posts. That's just cruel. I'm depressed now. I see now where Heather is getting her evil streak from. Hm...
friendly chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
good job. can't wait for the next part..

have a great vacation