Reviews for Every Breath You Take
calcium77 chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
Vacation? Sorry, you can't go on vacation. You have an important job...writing and keeping me entertained ;-)

Just kidding of course. Have a great safe vacation! I am happy there will be 2 more chapters...but I fear what a mean cliff hanger you will leave it at?

I loved this chapter! You really have a talent for writing ;-)

Thanks!

Kat
empath89 chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
AH! somehow I managed to fall behind again, and i just caught up with it all. i really like it...and the cliffie-like lat two paragraphs are great! update soon!

hugs...empath
criminally charmed chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
Ok, she not only used Sammy, she is about to kidnap him?

That bee-atch has got to die!
vonnie836 chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
Oh wow, this is getting really tense. Poor Sammy, wonder how she is going to get him away from Dean and John. Love the very end about Dean going to kick himself later on about listening to his inner Sam radar and that Sam was going to pay the price. Hugs, Vonnie
SamDeanLover28 chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
you or sendintheclowns? anyway, another brilliant chapter and i hope your Spring Break is great ~Shante~
skag trendy chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
God! Is spring really so close? We're already nearly a quarter of the way through the bloody year? Frightening!

So, don't know what Heather's got planned but I can guess. And it sounds like Sam could be in danger.

Not good. Not in the least...

Great chapter.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
Still Awesome2009 chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
great chapter, and have fun on your trip
Floralia chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
I love the end of this chapter. Nice and ominous, Sam all sleepy, Dean worried, and a hint of the guilt to come.

I also love Heather as a character, and I find her relationship with Sam so interesting. They do have so much in common, and things they would be able to bond over if circumstances were different. It’s not just a one sided obsession, there are so many different layers going on beneath that. And the way it’s portrayed is so well done.
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
Another great chapter, things are hotting up what with Heather sounding like she's going to abscond with young Sam. Exciting stuff. Looking forward to more and in case I forget to say so later have a brilliant Spring Break! Liz x
lelann37 chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
oh, great chapter! poor sam! come on dean, notice something off!
Trish62 chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
I know I didn't get a chance to review the last chapter, but that doesn't mean you should leave for a week with no posts. That's just cruel. I'm depressed now. I see now where Heather is getting her evil streak from. Hm...
friendly chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
good job. can't wait for the next part..

have a great vacation
ROBINV chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
That bitch is going to kidnap Sam? Now Dean and John are going to go on an unexpected hunt-to find Sam! This is an unexpected turn of events! I look forward to the next two chapters and will DIE while you're on spring break-but have a great time! Love, Robin
carocali chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
What does Heather have up her sleeve? It was certain that she wouldn't be able to let him go - but how will she get him away? I imagine her influence will be on all three men, but how far will she go?

And now that Sam has connected with her, will he help the process along? Eek!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 11 . 3/10/2008
Oh wow! These last couple of chapters have been so intense!

she's not going to allow Sam to leave, I'm sure!

Fanatastic!