Reviews for Every Breath You Take
SamDeanLover28 chapter 11 . 3/9/2008
It didn’t take long for those sobs to turn to moans of pleasure as the feeding released his innermost desires.

*fans self*...*excellent so far*
jenilee chapter 11 . 3/9/2008
I have a feeling Heather isn't taking that news as well as she pretends to be.

Geez, I wonder if she has enough control over John and Dean to convince them to leave Sam with her instead of Pastor Jim?

Loved the way Dean dealt with the Pastor.
calcium77 chapter 11 . 3/9/2008
Well the news that Sam will be moving can't be going over well with Heather? Will she just run off with him or kill John and Dean?
ROBINV chapter 11 . 3/8/2008
Oh, no, Heather isn't going to let her Sam leave her, we know that-but what is she going to do to keep him? I sense this story is coming to it's denouement! I can't wait to see how it's going to conclude! Love, Robin
vonnie836 chapter 11 . 3/8/2008
So John and Dean are going to take Sam to Father Jim, somehow I have the feeling this is not going to happen. Heather was way to nice to John on the phone. She got to have something up her sleeve. Can't see her let Sam go just like that. Can't wait till Monday. Hugs, Vonnie
sairah chapter 11 . 3/8/2008
I doubt Heathers gonna let Sam go without a fight, especially now she thinks they're "kindred spirits"...psycho!

Is she gonna run with him? Or maybe drain him completely?

Look forward to finding out.
Still Awesome2009 chapter 11 . 3/8/2008
uh oh, I have got a feeling Heather doesn't likde this. great chapter
skag trendy chapter 11 . 3/8/2008
Heather may care for Sam in her own sick, twisted way, but she's killing him.

Hope that Sam's still there when they get back.

Still on the edge of my seat here you evil bi*tches!...

Love this story too much.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
criminally charmed chapter 11 . 3/8/2008
Whoa. Heather is a crazy lady, ain't she? And I love what Dean did to the "reverand". Is she gonna follow Sam? Ooh...future agnst, yes?
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 11 . 3/8/2008
Great chapter, I'm busting to know if Heather will lose control and take too much blood/energy from Sam (I'm always in favour of a limp Sam) or whether Dean/John will figure her evil plan out first. Nail biting stuff.
lelann37 chapter 11 . 3/8/2008
oh sammy! maybe when he gets to jim's they'll figure something out...or heather might slip... great chapter
carocali chapter 11 . 3/8/2008
So, after this last feeding, I have a feeling that Heather is NOT going to let our Sammy go. Now that John's given her the heads up, she'll be able to pack her own things and high tail it out of there.

OR... Sam will have one of his "meltdowns" and say that he should stay with Heather (please no, please no). If their bonds are truly connected, what lengths will she go to keep Sam?

Oh, all of this is just the calm before the storm! More please!

;D

Caroline
sammygirl1963 chapter 11 . 3/8/2008
Oh mercy thank goodnes John is needed at the hunt near Jim's so they can get Sammy away from Heather, the only thing I am worried about now is that he let Heather know that they were leaving. There's no telling what she could do to Sam before they get back to him!
SensiblyTainted chapter 10 . 3/7/2008
I'm wondering when the almighty hunter John and instinctive Dean will get a clue about Sam... It's driving me nutts!
Corrode chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
Enjoying very much...had you ever thought about bringing her back when Sam is older? Of course I haven't finished the story yet, I geuss you might end up killing her, I have a story about a succubus also that I have been working on, so the idea has always intriuged me...geuss I'll get back to reading...great job so far!
337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »