Reviews for Every Breath You Take
bluesweetie1978 chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
great story keep up the good work. What is going to happen to sammy ans will john and dean save him in time
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
Damn, this is kicking ass! Floralia, you ALSO kick ass for helping bring this awesome story to life!

*Sque!*

Mandy
carocali chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
Oh this woman is BAD news! She has all three Winchesters wrapped around her finger. Sam has no idea that he even is a beacon to her - minus the one moment where he thought he heard her - and because of his injuries, he's like putty in her hands.

How are these boys going to break the spell of this vixen? More please!

:D

Caroline
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
Hello, hello darling! I just managed to catch up with this story and WOW!

*Shudders*

You and sendintheclowns are really kicking ass with this one! so beautifully done, such deep imagery - and a throughly satisfying eerie feel to it!

Gorgeous!

Mandy
Angela-Marie chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
Heather is quite the villain. Really interesting story. I can't wait to read more!
bubblesquirt chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
I love this story! I especially like that she's a vampire. Our poor Sammy... muahahaha.
bubblesquirt chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
E, she got Sam alone again! You're writing your bad "guy" very well by the way.
bubblesquirt chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
“So Geek-boy extraordinaire, I think the apartment manager is totally into me and while you’re helping her with math, I want you to mention what an awesome, mature, older brother you have. Got it?”

-So Dean. I love it!

Yay for consistent updates! :D
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this fantastic story yet! This was a really great start and I can't wait for more.
vonnie836 chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
Poor Sam, being sucked on both physically and mentally and no way to defend himself because he doesn't know it. And John thinking Heather is just really nice and cares about his youngest. Yeah, she cares alright, just not in the way he thinks. This is really a great story. I'm glad you two found each other, you make the perfect author team. I love all the emotional and sort of erotic stuff. Hugs, Vonnie
Still Awesome2009 chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
great chapter
ROBINV chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
Oh, this isn't good at all! This woman has all three Winchester men by their short hairs, so to speak, and she can do irreparable harm to Sam! Someone has got to get wise to her before it's too late! SUPERB story! Love, Robin
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
WOw, what an awesome chapter! OMG, Heather is going to go too far one of these days and really hurt Sammy! John is going to be so upset wioth himself for not paying attention to hi feelings about Sammy! He should have been more alert to the fact that it is so unusual for Dean to leave Sam when he is sick.

I wonder how long it will take for one of the older Winchesters to realize that Heather wants to be around their youngest too much!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
erika chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
I'm really enjoying this and really it's very erotic considering no sex is involved!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
marvelous *considers readin this chapter over* damn this is soo good
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »