Reviews for Every Breath You Take
jenilee chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
Another great chapter ladies. You The two of you, in my reviews...lol

I like how you're portraying John, tough but still caring. Liking Heather. The easy way in which she enchanted Sam and orchestrated events to the way she wanted, makes me think that the Winchesters are in for a tough time. You gave us a little teaser of what's to come for our poor Sammy boy.

*I do have one question, if you don't mind? I'm not exactly sure what a psychic vampire is. Is it exactly how it sounds? Feed off emotion, lifeforce, psychic energy, etc? Or do they do the whole blood drinking thing as well?
carocali chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
REALLY enjoying how you are unfolding this story! It's quite frightening how she got right into Sam's mind and how HE could read hers!

He's fallen so easily to her wicked ways and his innocence may be his downfall. Has she wiped his memory completely, or will bits of the 'attack' come back to him because of his unwilling link to her?

More please, this is fantastic!

;D

caroline
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
This was awesome, I am shaking with anxiety when I think about what the next chapter will bring. Sammy is really in for it this time, isn't he? Thanks to both of you for taking the time to write this great story. Hugs, Vonnie
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
Awesome chapter! Heather sure is playing the Winchesters big time-making them think she cares. And from the looks of it, Sam doesn't remember a thing about what she did to him-so not good!

Can't wait for your next chapter!
Still Awesome2009 chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
great chapter, it just keeps getting better and better
Floralia chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
Things sure start moving quickly. I really like the family relationship you set up in this, the banter between Dean and Sam, and John’s concern. And obviously any time Sam is woozy and confused is fine by me.
sunkisst not logged in chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
Can't wait for more!
Trish62 chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
I am enjoying your little tale, can't wait for more!
skag trendy chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
So things are already hotting up.

Hmm.

The vamp game is on, and Sam's so called "passing out" is going to make him feel even more like a useless burden, especially when his Dad and brother up their guard around him. They will just end up smothering him.

That can surely only serve to make him even more vulnerable to Heather.

Great story so far, really enjoying this.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
“Young Grasshopper, you must listen to the wisdom and beauty that is your older brother. LMAO magnificent chapter. Shante
Floralia chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
This is a perfect first chapter for this story. You start with John’s thoughts and intentions and you end with Heather’s. And Sam’s sandwiched somewhere in the middle just trying to get by and doing as he’s told. Which is why his decision to ‘just follow orders and hope for the best’ absolutely kills me second time round. There's so much to pick up on coming at this again, that even though I know where it's going that I'm excited all over again.
jenilee chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Well ladies your off to a great start. It sounds as if it's going to be an interesting story.
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Great start. I can't wait for more. Thanks and please update soon.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Poor Sam. All the bad guys (and girls) are completely unable to resist him. And really, who can blame them?

Great set up here, and I'm eager to see where you'll take it. I know that you two worked on it so I'm excited to see the finished product.
Still Awesome2009 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
interesting, can't wait to read more
337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »