Reviews for Every Breath You Take
PsychicWonderKitty chapter 19 . 4/2/2008
OMG, LOL, is it wrong of me to be happy that Heather's likely to be back for a sequel? LOL! Because I am! She was just such a brilliant villainess, and just when I thought I had her pegged, she did something unexpected every time! Pretty much the last thing I expected was for her to call John and Dean and tell them where Sam was, I actually thought it was going to end with her losing her self-control again during a feeding and seriously hurting Sam. But wow, what a story the real scenario made...Sammy, OMG, I was so sad for him, to see that kind of hopelessness and emptiness within him...but little did I know that Heather would be sad for him too. It seems that she has a heart after all, and I had to change my view of her yet again.

I love the way you've written her to be such a complex she evil, is she misunderstood, does she really love Sam? I think she does, albeit in a twisted way...but it's not twisted in her eyes. The way you've written this story, you can't help but have that twinge of sympathy for her, especially as she makes the decision to let Sam go, and that's brilliant! I look very much forward to the sequel, b/c I am assuming there will be one, where she possibly comes after an adult Sam, and therefore feels no need to show restraint. That will make for another awesome tale.

As always, love the way you've written Sam, Dean, and John. Sam's helplessness and gradual deterioration were heartwrenching, as were Dean and John's desperation to find him and devastation when they finally did - Dean crying with a virtually lifeless Sam in his arms. Loved your addition of Missouri into the story as well, she was an awesome and perfectly plausible solution to the finding Sam problem, and hopefully, she'll be able to help John and Dean bring Sam back, especially with her understanding of the psychic matters that they as of now have no understanding of. Looking forward to seeing how all three of them help our Sammy to recover from his trauma, and to seeing just what Heather's future plans are as the story ends possibly. Great job again! :-D
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 19 . 4/1/2008
Fantastic! Gorgeous! I am going to be sad to see the last part - and yet I await it with great eagerness!

calcium77 chapter 19 . 4/1/2008
Yeah! They found Sammy! Great chapter! Thanks for updating. Sad that there is only one more chapter :-( I smell a sequel though? "I promise someday we will reunite" If he is in his 20's, I will be able to get behind her taking advantage of him :)

Loved it!

friendly chapter 19 . 4/1/2008
great job.. that was awesome
vonnie836 chapter 19 . 4/1/2008
Wow, poor Sammy and poor Dean and John. This was awful how Missouri told them about what Heather did to Sam. By the way, great job on Missouri, I heard her talking in my head. Can't wait for the last chapter. Hugs, Vonnie
empath89 chapter 19 . 4/1/2008
i really like this chapter. i love missouri! i wish there was more of her in the show. i can't wait for the next chapter. update soon.

SamDeanLover28 chapter 19 . 4/1/2008
damn im a bad guesser!Superb chapter. oh and if yall plan on writing a squel to this addictive story ill b here.~Shante~
damsean chapter 19 . 4/1/2008
wow, So you guys must be plannig to write a sequel, RIGHT. PLZ.

I would love to see Heather stalkin Sam again,

Great chapter, especially the first paragraph was Hot and Heart breaking..
Still Awesome2009 chapter 19 . 4/1/2008
great chapter, glad sam back, even if he is catatonic.
Floralia chapter 19 . 4/1/2008
Is it wrong I actually feel quite sorry for Heather as she leaves him, because she did genuinely care for him? Heather believes her flaw was not realising how much Sam relied on Dean, and it’s ominous that she already thinking in terms of how that might lessen with time. The reunion was hard, both for Dean and John to see Sam like that, and then to be given an idea of what he experienced. So much seems to have been going on in this story. I’ll be sad to see it end. Again.
jenilee chapter 19 . 4/1/2008
Aw, so I was wrong. Darn I'll get one of these right one day!

Great chapter. So glad the Winchesters are all back together.

I don't know why but I loved this-"Missouri replied as she was thrown around in the backseat as John quickly whipped into a parking spot."- that just made me laugh for some reason, poor Missouri being thrown around the backseat...LOL
sammygirl1963 chapter 19 . 4/1/2008
Awesome chapter! I can only imagine the heartbreak it must have brought John and Dean as they listened to Missouri about everything that Heather had done to Sammy, especially after telling them about the rash as evidence and then even more disturbing about the sacra Chakra!

I can't wait to see how they help Sam to get over what has happened to him!
criminally charmed chapter 19 . 4/1/2008
Alright! Sammy is back with Dean where he belongs. As glad as I am of that, I am sad too becuase this great story is coming to an end. I hope you continue soon with the sequel.
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 19 . 4/1/2008
So pleased to read this chapter and know they got Sammy back. Although damaged. Really hoping you're considering doing a follow up to this? I'd simply adore to see Heather come back for an older Sam. Liz x
iamborg chapter 19 . 4/1/2008
It's so sad there's only one chapter left. *sobs*

But do I... dare I say it... smell a possible sequel? Since Heather is still out there? Maybe, when Sammy's older and she comes to reclaim him?

*gets on knees and begs*

Please? I love this fic and I don't want it to end!
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »