Reviews for Every Breath You Take
ROBINV chapter 19 . 4/1/2008
I'm almost sorry this marvelous story is coming to an end, but it was so good to see how Missouri took the Winchester men "in hand" and helped them deal with Sam. The question is, will they also get hold of and deal with Heather? Looking forward eagerly to the final chapter of this intense, excellent tale! Love, Robin
carocali chapter 19 . 4/1/2008
At last! They found the shell that is Sam, but will they be able to get through? Will Sam have heard Heather really leaving and trust that he's not in a dream? How will they break through?

Really loved this story and I'll be very sad to see it end. I think you've opened the door to begin a sequel, say, sometime after Dean gets Sam from Stanford (you know, anytime after the show started? ;D )? I think you have a great, interesting storyline that you need to continue.

:D

Caroline
Trish62 chapter 19 . 4/1/2008
Well, you know I love this story. My only complaint is that this chapter went a bit fast. I would have liked to see a bit more on the reunion and let Sam's story unfold a bit slower. But, that's probably me just wanting this not to end after the next chapter. Anyway, sadly looking forward to the next post!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 18 . 4/1/2008
Ack! OMG! E!

I just read the last two chapters and! *Takes a deep breath*

E!

BTW - you all are the reason I have that dang song runnin' through my head for the last two weeks, then!

*Laughs*

*hugs*

Mandy
friendly chapter 18 . 3/31/2008
great job.. can't wait to see what happens
empath89 chapter 18 . 3/31/2008
i really liked these past few chapters. poor sammy...i'm starting to really hate heather. i can't wait for more! update soon...

hugs...empath
jenilee chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
Geez I've been missing updates like crazy. Great chapter.

I'm a little worried about Sam's plan B here. I hope he doesn't get lost inside his own head. Poor guy.

I actually felt a little bit sorry for Heather when she was trying to get Sam to drink the stuff and realised that he was just too far out of it and would die if she didn't get him some help. I am proud of her for phoning John, even if she is a sick, sick person...lol

Can't wait for the next update.
carocali chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
So she really does love Sam... i thought she'd just suck him dry! :D Actually, no I didn't, but it would be fun for Dean and John to walk in on that!

Guilt finally overwhelms her and she reaches back to John to resurrect her love. Will they be able to break Sam from his catatonic state with Missouri's help? Going so deep inside himself, Sam may have just done himself in...

Great chapter!

;D

Caroline
lelann37 chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
oh no sam! poor baby, his family will save him! love ths story
calcium77 chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
Gosh, I can't wait for John and Dean to find Sam! Thanks for the update!

kat
Trish62 chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
aw, I can't wait till Tuesday for a post. Help is on the way, Sammy. (I hope!)
damsean chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
ohh, wow, awesome chapter, cant wait for more,I am really afriad for sammy and how he has pushed him self so far.. :( I think Dean will bring him around.. :)

And Plz dont kill Heather, I really like her..
sammygirl1963 chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
Wow, Awesome chapter, but now I am worried. It sounds like Sammy has pushed himself so far into a shell now that it is going to be hard to bring him back out of it. He sounds as tho he has basically given up! Hopefully Dean's presence will be able to bring him out of it bring him back from that place he has locked himself in!

I can't believe that Heather actually called to let John know where he could find Sammy-I guess in her own way, she really did care for Sammy! But I still say she needs to get what is coming to her!
ROBINV chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
OMG, that was some fabulous chapter! WOW! Let's just hope it isn't too late for John and Dean to save Sam. I have to give props to Heather-knowing she had lost her control over Sam and he was sick, she contacted his family. Of course, she did a very wrong thing in the first place, but she was trying to save his life now. Come on, Sammy, hang on, help is on the way! Love, Robin
vonnie836 chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
How horrible, poor Sammy, withdraw to the point where he is too weak to come back by himself. Glad that Heather did the right thing and called. Now they can go and save poor Sam. I'm sure just having Dean around will help. Hugs, Vonnie
337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »