Reviews for Every Breath You Take
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
Loved this chapter. Poor Sam. Nice to see a bad guy (or girl I suppose in this case) trying to do the right thing for a change. I'm sad to hear there's only two more chapters to go but I'm really looking forward to them and the fact that I can go back to the beginning and read this story right through again. Liz x
Dani chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
Wow! I just got this rec on Supernatural_on_The_WB yahoogroup and I must say, I have loved the story and could not stop reading it! Can't wait to read the last 2 chapters!
Still Awesome2009 chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
you can't leave it there, update! update! Great chapter by the way
SamDeanLover28 chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
its a trap and they know it!i know it! outstandong chapter.
MDarKspIrIt chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
Hope Dean and John will save Sammy! And about Heather, did she really back off for good, or is it a "better chance next time" back off? Can't wait to know!
1Pagan3 chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
wow... now that they know where to find him, will they be able to bring him back from the place that he put himself? I have a feeling that Missouri is right, there are definitly going to be some obstacles.
criminally charmed chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
Glad that Heather has something of a conscience. Gladder still that Dean and John are getting Sammy back. But very worried about what they will find and how hard it will be to bring Sam back mentally.

Hey, if you don't kill Heather (and with two chappies left, I wouldn't think so), how about a sequel with a now grown Sam and Heather? It could be kinda fun...
jenilee chapter 17 . 3/29/2008
Great update. yay John and Dean are in the same city again. I love Missouri, there just isn't enough fic with her out there.

OMG! From the little hints in this chapter and the little hint you mentioned in your reply. I think I know what you have up your sleeve but I don't want to say on here and wreck it for everyone. But if it's what I think, then very ingenius.

Course I could be totally off my rocker...lol Wouldn't be the first time!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
Oh, can’t you see

You belong to me

How my poor heart aches

With every breath you take

Every move you make

Every vow you break

Every smile you fake

Every claim you stake

I’ll be watching you

Every move you make

Every step you take

I’ll be watching you

that is obssessive lyrics to a song and exactly how she is with Sam. love, lovely lovely
sammygirl1963 chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
Awesome chapter! At least now Dean and John are in the same town as Sammy and Heather. I can't wait for the Winchesters to get their hadns one her for what she has done to their youngest!
criminally charmed chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
Ok - she isn't just crazy. She's a total absolute complete and utter nutter bar!

OH! Let Dean get to Sammy first - save killing Heather for John.
vonnie836 chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
Great, John and Dean are in Lawrence, so they should find Sam shortly. At least Heather decided that she can't feed on Sam and needs to make him better. That should help. Can't wait till tomorrow. Hugs, Vonnie
damsean chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
wow, awesome chapter,awesome title and awesome song(i forgot howmuch i loved that song when i was in my teens) after reading this chapter i went to youtube to find this song and it really fits with Heather, although a bit scary, Hee,

i think that missori knew about Sam's psycic power but i wonder why did'nt she tell dean and john?
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
Great chapter, really pleased to see Missouri is involved in the hunt to find Sam. Liz x
Still Awesome2009 chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
love the song and the chapter, great job, from a 'young folk'
337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »