Reviews for Every Breath You Take
sammygirl1963 chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
Wow, Awesome chapter, but now I am worried. It sounds like Sammy has pushed himself so far into a shell now that it is going to be hard to bring him back out of it. He sounds as tho he has basically given up! Hopefully Dean's presence will be able to bring him out of it bring him back from that place he has locked himself in!

I can't believe that Heather actually called to let John know where he could find Sammy-I guess in her own way, she really did care for Sammy! But I still say she needs to get what is coming to her!
ROBINV chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
OMG, that was some fabulous chapter! WOW! Let's just hope it isn't too late for John and Dean to save Sam. I have to give props to Heather-knowing she had lost her control over Sam and he was sick, she contacted his family. Of course, she did a very wrong thing in the first place, but she was trying to save his life now. Come on, Sammy, hang on, help is on the way! Love, Robin
vonnie836 chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
How horrible, poor Sammy, withdraw to the point where he is too weak to come back by himself. Glad that Heather did the right thing and called. Now they can go and save poor Sam. I'm sure just having Dean around will help. Hugs, Vonnie
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
Loved this chapter. Poor Sam. Nice to see a bad guy (or girl I suppose in this case) trying to do the right thing for a change. I'm sad to hear there's only two more chapters to go but I'm really looking forward to them and the fact that I can go back to the beginning and read this story right through again. Liz x
Dani chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
Wow! I just got this rec on Supernatural_on_The_WB yahoogroup and I must say, I have loved the story and could not stop reading it! Can't wait to read the last 2 chapters!
Still Awesome2009 chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
you can't leave it there, update! update! Great chapter by the way
SamDeanLover28 chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
its a trap and they know it!i know it! outstandong chapter.
MDarKspIrIt chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
Hope Dean and John will save Sammy! And about Heather, did she really back off for good, or is it a "better chance next time" back off? Can't wait to know!
1Pagan3 chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
wow... now that they know where to find him, will they be able to bring him back from the place that he put himself? I have a feeling that Missouri is right, there are definitly going to be some obstacles.
criminally charmed chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
Glad that Heather has something of a conscience. Gladder still that Dean and John are getting Sammy back. But very worried about what they will find and how hard it will be to bring Sam back mentally.

Hey, if you don't kill Heather (and with two chappies left, I wouldn't think so), how about a sequel with a now grown Sam and Heather? It could be kinda fun...
jenilee chapter 17 . 3/29/2008
Great update. yay John and Dean are in the same city again. I love Missouri, there just isn't enough fic with her out there.

OMG! From the little hints in this chapter and the little hint you mentioned in your reply. I think I know what you have up your sleeve but I don't want to say on here and wreck it for everyone. But if it's what I think, then very ingenius.

Course I could be totally off my rocker...lol Wouldn't be the first time!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
Oh, can’t you see

You belong to me

How my poor heart aches

With every breath you take

Every move you make

Every vow you break

Every smile you fake

Every claim you stake

I’ll be watching you

Every move you make

Every step you take

I’ll be watching you

that is obssessive lyrics to a song and exactly how she is with Sam. love, lovely lovely
sammygirl1963 chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
Awesome chapter! At least now Dean and John are in the same town as Sammy and Heather. I can't wait for the Winchesters to get their hadns one her for what she has done to their youngest!
criminally charmed chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
Ok - she isn't just crazy. She's a total absolute complete and utter nutter bar!

OH! Let Dean get to Sammy first - save killing Heather for John.
vonnie836 chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
Great, John and Dean are in Lawrence, so they should find Sam shortly. At least Heather decided that she can't feed on Sam and needs to make him better. That should help. Can't wait till tomorrow. Hugs, Vonnie
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »