Reviews for Every Breath You Take
ROBINV chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
That was a terrific chapter! I knew the title of your story came from that particular song, which is one of my favorites. Now that John and Dean are in Lawrence, things should escalate even more! I can't wait for the next exciting chapter! Love, Robin
skag trendy chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
Guest as much. That song is one of my favourites.

Poor Sam is really shutting down. Sounds like he doesn't have much time before he's gone completely unless Heather can help him.

Come on Dean and John! Go get him!

Great chapter.

Kind regards,

1Pagan3 chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
what an appropriate song since it describes a person's obsession with someone they can't let go. I hope john and dean find sammy soon, since I don't think that heather's plan is going to go as well as she hoped.

take care, see you soon!
Trish62 chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
I love that you post before I go to work - it gives me all day to digest and wonder what evil Heather has planned. I can only hope she plans on limping Sam up a bit more before John and Dean show up! (sick, I know).
carocali chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
Getting closer...I'm hoping that Sam is playing just a little bit to make Heather trust him, but I have a feeling he isn't. Will he still be submissive when she arrives back home, ready to refuel him?

And how long will it take Dean and John to find Sam - with Missouri's help? Will they get to him on time? What will they find of their little Sammy?

vonnie836 chapter 16 . 3/26/2008
Poor Sammy, this is just awful. Now I wonder what's wrong, it just seems weired that he is so docile suddenly. At least Missouri ran into Heather and now John and Dean know that Sam is in Lawrence. So run for the rescue, but run fast. Can't wait for Friday. Hugs, Vonnie
Trish62 chapter 16 . 3/26/2008
I hope you had a good break. It's nice to see the story back and running with nice regular posts. Still enjoying and looking forward to more!
criminally charmed chapter 16 . 3/26/2008
I always loved Missouri...Now Heather is going down. Poor Sammy, he needs his family.
sammygirl1963 chapter 16 . 3/26/2008
Awesome chapter! I was sure hoping that the little black lady would be Missouri and that she would pick up on Sammy's plight! Thank goodness at least now they have a lead in getting Sammy back, and I sure hope it is before Heather can do any more damage to the boy than what she has already done to him!

I'll sure be glad when friday gets here and I can read more of this exciting story!
callitintheair chapter 16 . 3/26/2008
Awesome chapter!

I love Missouri!

Poor Sam he's just so depressed and he's getting desperate.

Great job, I can't wait for more!
Still Awesome2009 chapter 16 . 3/26/2008
Thank God for little Miss Missouri in Kansas. Great chapter
skag trendy chapter 16 . 3/26/2008
Well as usual Missouri comes through, and lets hope that Dean and John find her before either she or Sam does something desperate.

Great chapter, really looking forward to the next..

Kind regards,

Floralia chapter 16 . 3/26/2008
Poor Sam, mutilating himself in an effort to get away. I love the Jekyll and Hyde allusion in this chapter, because it implies Sam does feel there is a nice side to Heather in there somewhere. At least John and Dean have a lead now. I really like the relationship between Dean and John in this story too, the balance between partners and father and son. It’s really well done.
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 16 . 3/26/2008
Was really happy to see I'd got 2 chapters to catch up on. Things are really hotting up now and it's proving to be very exciting. Can't wait to see what happens next, looking forward to Friday already. Liz x
sUnKiSsT chapter 16 . 3/26/2008
go missori! woot woot lol

cant wait for more :)