Reviews for Every Breath You Take
jenilee chapter 16 . 3/26/2008
Missouri awesome! Totally forgot about her living in Lawrence.

Oh poor Sam. Three weeks away from his family, he must be ready to give up all hope.

I can't wait til John and Dean find Sam. I have a feeling they're going to go a bit ballistic, not that I could blame them. I wonder after all this if Sam will have any sympathy for her and try to stop John and Dean from hurting her.

I can't see her giving up Sam without a fight and that's the problem even if Sam was able to keep them from killing her, she's so far off the ledge she'll probably do something to make them have to kill her. Ah, can't wait to see which way you guys play it.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 16 . 3/26/2008
YESYESYES!

I KNEW that bitch made a mistake when she went 'home'! And that was her slip right there! YES!

MISOURRI!

*Huggles you in joy!*

*Twirls you!*
SamDeanLover28 chapter 16 . 3/26/2008
Sam was depressed. He didn’t eat. He didn’t sleep. He never smiled. well i guess that's what happens to you when you are held captive by someone who is obsessed with you!*winks* fantasticas always i know what yall r havin Heather (aka obsessive chick! *laughs* do to Sam is so damn obsessive and wrong but damnit i cant get enough. i really think this story has put a spell on me! ~Shante~
calcium77 chapter 16 . 3/26/2008
Ok, now I am going to be late for work...I hope you're happy!

:-)

Awesome update! Worth being late.

Kat
ROBINV chapter 16 . 3/26/2008
I can't WAIT for Friday! This is so exciting! If Heather finds them on her trail, she's going to bolt. And what was Sam's Plan B if getting out of the handcuffs didn't work? Hm? I sense he's going to have to resort to that! Oh, I just LOVE this story! Love, Robin
carocali chapter 16 . 3/26/2008
Of course! Missouri! Hooray! I LOVE Missouri! But will they find Sam in the large city? The lead on the Whole Foods will certainly help, but how long until she goes for food again? Will Heather be willing to leave Sam's side in the state he's in?

More please!
callitintheair chapter 15 . 3/25/2008
I hope you had a very nice vacation.

Thank goodness John and Dean have finally figured out what’s going on.

I do feel a little bit back for Heather, but John and Dean still need to take her down!

Great job!
carocali chapter 15 . 3/24/2008
So now the cat's out of the bag and the Winchesters know what's going on. Will Dean and John figure out where Heather took Sam? And if so, will they have the nerve to face their fears back in Kansas?

As for Sam, he's powerless to stop Heather. She's just told him that he's 'special' so maybe he'll be able to tap into that power, using what she's already taught him, to break away and find his family!

"“Sam, sweetie, you have no reason to fear me. I need you to calm down for me.”"

Yeah, right!

Great update!

:D

Caroline
calcium77 chapter 15 . 3/24/2008
Yeah! You are back from vacation! Sorry, I bet you are not so enthusiastic about that :-)

Great chapter as usual! Love the story. Can't wait for the next instalment.

Kat
vonnie836 chapter 15 . 3/24/2008
Yeah! Yeah! Jumps up and down. You are finally back and so is the story. Great chapter. Poor Sammy, wonder how he is going to deal when he wakes up. Now come on Dean and John to the rescue. Hugs, Vonnie
criminally charmed chapter 15 . 3/24/2008
Hmm. OK, they need to find Sammy and smoke that bee-atch like there ain't no tomorrow. (Sorry, I just loved that line in Dogma.)
damsean chapter 15 . 3/24/2008
oo wow, U r back, yay,

Nice chapter but i think i am developing a soft spot for Heather, ;)
amy jonas chapter 15 . 3/24/2008
Criminy!

Heather is one twisted and screwed up supernatural chicka. She NEEDS to die. Poor Sam. he's just a kid! So...you know. heather needs to die.

Good job on this story. :)

Amy
jenilee chapter 15 . 3/24/2008
Yay your back, hope you had a great holiday.

I have to feel kinda bad for Heather. She is a bit screwed up and life hasn't been that great to her. Unfortunately though she's screwed up enough that she is looking for reasons to make her bad choices ok.

The more John and Dean find out what they are dealing with, while knowing Sam is with her and not knowing just how much she is capable of has got to be tough on them.
bluesweetie1978 chapter 15 . 3/24/2008
great story keep up the good work
337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »