Reviews for The Only Thing She Wanted
SafaiaFureia chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
I truely love how your mind works. You gave Truls someone else who cared about him reguardless how he looked and you let us see a glimpse of what may have happend after he was assimiliated. Thank you.
Jane-Caliborn chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
OMFG! I can't believe I missed when this updated! (I'm Gaara-Fan3125 by the way) I love this chapter. I definitely crave more.
Methodical Madness chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
Yesss... makes triumphant pose Thanks! And I really do think that you should write even more for this. You have an awesome writing style, and it just fits right in with the story. .
Methodical Madness chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
OOhhh, please, do make a sequel for this!

Every time I look back to my Jerle Shannara books, I always feel bad for Truls Rohk. I mean, becoming an almost all-powerful being must be nice, but losing his sense of identity?... That's like being just one, small ant in a colony, with no thought of their own. Besides, I always had a soft spot for the 'misunderstood' characters, though in my opinion, Truls Rohk is anything but.

And if I just gave anything away, because you didn't finish reading the books, SORRY! But I'd really like to see this continued!
gaara-fan3125 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I really liked this. i was starting to wonder if I was the only person who liked him.