Reviews for Black Car, Black Car
LadyBeryl chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Really cute! A nice read. Thanks
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
It's just as well they didn't get the car. Dean's baby would be jealous and if I remember my urban legends correctly it's haunted anyway.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Gosh, I don’t even know where to begin. You had me laughing (often out loud) from beginning to end. As usual, your unique sense of humor blends seamlessly with the characters to provide perfect dialogue, perfect tone, perfects actions and perfect reactions… just perfect! It’s for this reason that you are one of the very few authors on my “author alert” list and, despite the fact that an extra busy schedule prevented me from reading this until today, it always makes my day to get one of those alerts. Looking forward to the next one! :)
PADavis chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Just wonderful - I love Dean groaning and leaning forward to hug the 'vette. Thanks
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
“Dude, are you hugging it?”

Dean nods against the polished black roof.

Sam pulls at him. “You can’t hug cars, Dean.”

“’S’like finding a long lost brother.”

“I’m your brother. You don’t even hug me.”

“She would love him.”

Haha, awesome, especially the last line above. :D

Cheers,

Tails
hopeAndDreams chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
LOL! I love the image of Dean hugging the Impala - and Sam standing by commenting how Dean does not even hug him. So perfect! Awesome job...
irismay42 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
That was just excellent! I loved the image of Dean greeting the car as a 'long lost brother' of the Impala! And, naturally, Sam's just too honest for his own good... Great stuff!
Pedellea chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Haha... a second Impala! That would've been quite a sight! It's a nice, light piece. Loved the part when Dean hugs the car. Thanks for writing!
StarrStellar chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Cracked up the whole way through your story, you did a great job with the brother's personaility. I loved the part about the ear wax, I could picture the whole thing in my head. Great job!
Carolej126 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Very cute story! I laughed at Sam's "my own space, my own music..." But Sam, things just wouldn't be the same with Dean riding solo in the Impala!

Thanks for sharing!
InSecret chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
This is great. Lovely banter. Enjoyed it a lot :)
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008