Reviews for Transformation of the Heart
Pensuke chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
*sniff* wow...FLUFF! I just love it. I'm a guy, but so what? No, I'm not gay if you're thinking that. A little small on the angst-side, but hey, FLUFF! Guess I should stop doing that. FLUFF! Sorry. Continue writing! FLU-
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
:0 WOW! Coolness...Well it's better than anything I would write anyways. More or...or...I'll send Dai over to tourture you!...OK so that'll never work scince he like glued himself to my waist (he tried to anyways)...but thats not the point. Realy good, & write more.
Rue no Hime chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
That was so kawaii! I loved it!
TogetherAgain chapter 1 . 11/5/2001
this is so sweet..it has so much heart in it..I think that this should be the first of many takari's from you..please write some more..
tauge jenkins chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
hey keep writing this story was great.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
Whoa... nice one...
it was good chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
nice job! i think takaris are AWSOME! thier my favorite couple consider writing another.
Flarex9 chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Cute! I don't know japanese (to self, learn what cute is in japanese), but Takari fluff is always cute! I loved it!
Saori Runa Dempsey chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
ahh...my1st digimon fic in a LONG while! 9 of 10! Great work!
ChibiHope chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Kool! Totaly Kawaii! I loved it! Don't u dare say it's your last Takari cause it better not be! Takari rocks so do more! Lots more!
Vanilla chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
I'm speechless. In all the days of , there has never been such a perfect fluff. I absolutely loved it. Please write more!
ReN10 chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
hey dreamchan! its ren! *famous theme song music starts o play* no school for me! so i thought id review your story...again! i LOVE IT! PlEaSe...PLEASE write another takari! i beg of you! *bows to dreamchan* your awesome! if you dont write another one ill...im not quite sure what ill do but ill make it bad!

zim: *grins* wow your SO creative. *stuffs zim back in bag* like i said before write more! zim: or else...
nonexistingstar chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
DUDE IF THIS IS YOUR LAST HIKARI, YOU BETTER BE DYING TOMORROW! [OKAY, DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY, IT'S JUST I LOVE YOUR FIC SO MUCH!] I really love this Fanfic! It goes into my favorites. I give it a 10 out of 10 for content and creativity. All of your points was summed up into a short, simple, and sweet Fanfic. Complete opposite of my fics, long, dull, boring, no real good plots [considering the most reviews I've ever gotten is 15 on this stupid Takari I wrote]. Okay, well, now that I've said to much, I guess I'll end it here, hoping you might read some of my fics [or anybody who revies this after moi has]. ARIGATO! [or whatever Japanese word one uses to say "good-bye," I just forgot]
Caspian chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Really good fic, you should write more like this one.
raine14 chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
This had better NOT be your last Takari! This was outstanding! Oh what sap and fluff... great, great, great! I insist on another. And to think I was getting bored of the Takari's where they first admit their feelings, glad you proved me wrong _