Reviews for Letter
Mede Freaky chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
OMG I loved it. You really did have a very good idea and put nicely in the word page XDD
To favs ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
We got a lot of Ange's pov during the chaptered story, so its really great to see what was going through George's mind.
I need to get an account so I can fave all these awesome fics lol
modestlobster chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Nice insight into George's thoughts! ]
butterflymuppet chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
This is very well written!

I loved the idea and the way you conveyed George's emotions, it was really efective. Good stuff ]!
Mistymist chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I'm not sure what to say about this one other than I liked it and I can somehow relate to it. Don't ask me how I can relate because I have never been in the exact same situation before but I am fairly sure I've dealt with something similar you know six of one half a dozen of the other type of similar.

anyway thanks for sharing.
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Fantastic. I got chills.
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
this was great, a one-derful one shot! My fav start was "Dear Angelina, funny story, I used to fancy you when we were at school" lmao. I loved this!
slytherinqt chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
That was so effing awesome, I love this story and does it, perhaps, tie in a bit with your other story: 'A million hours left to think of you'? Or something like that. It sounds as if it is.

Anyways it was a wonderful idea and challenge. I love it and its quite interesting.
obsessedmum chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
You are a great writer! I love your George and Angelina stories. You capture them so well.
ChrissyWhissy chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Amazing. You really caught George spot on, angst and all.

That really captures their relationship, the way I see it. And you've done a wonderful job of depicting it.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Oh, I just love this. Poor George. I love the whole idea of Fred bing dead being more of an obstacle than him being alive. I especially liked "Dear Angelina, a bloke isn’t supposed to feel this way about the girl his dead brother was going to marry".

Great job.
AKpeach chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!

Once again you've captured all of George's emotion when it comes to Angelina. Forbidden lust, guilt, remorse, fear, need, passion. I always enjoy reading your stories. Well done!
Silver Scribes chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Well wow...
Aravis'sSilverQuill chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Love it with an intense, firey passion!
angelface04 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
but then suddenly your twin brother was dead, and somehow that was more of an obstacle than his being alive.

this is pretty much the exact fic that i wanted to write about this subject, more or less. i absolutely adore the above line - it sums up the whole one-shot nicely and really grasps george's feelings, i think, rolling them up into one. the end is quite depressing..."there wouldn't be a letter" even though i'm really dying for there to be, and i'm sure angelina (MUST) feel the same.

great one-shot. :) i LOVED it.

~angelface04