Reviews for Letter
Chrys-Moony-Marauder chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
That was bittersweet brilliance. I love just about everything you write.
audi katia chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I think George and Angelina stories based on when they are adults and already married are spectacular.

But the ones that are written about how George and Angelina get together or at least try to work out their feelings for each other are so difficult as well as spectacular. You have handled an extremely sticky situation wonderfully. Congratulations.
sassyne chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
You write George/Angelina so amazingly well. It is so in character. I hope to see more of these. Great job!
lyin chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
poor george... personally, i don't like the idea much that george liked her when she was fred's girl... but you make it so believable, and approach his feelings to it so incredibly realistically- i write letters in my head all the time, so i could really relate to it, and it was just so believable and so... george- and being dead is def. more an obstacle of being alive- just- dead-on. love george. great writing. :)
CrzyAngelchic chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
wow. That was angsty, but i still loved it. Poor George. i LOVE that your stories are all intertwined. It's like filling in all the missing pieces to what happened between them. So this is after they had hooked up but its before they started talking again. good stuff. Loved it. write more! :)

Crzy
Malvolia chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
"I'm sorry but I think I might love you"

Oh...chills at that line...
ameliefoy chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
aww poor George. I loved this, though. I really think you should write a follow-up.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2