Reviews for The painting
Anika chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I love this fanfic omg i cannot rn. Please make a continuation! I really loved this one omg my feels I just cannot live. It is beautiful! Keep up the good work and please do write more!
SHINeeGirl05 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Hahah for the German i went on iGoogle and used the translator and for any people who want to know what it says i iGoogle translator said it said-

The murmur of the students filled the auditorium. Everyone was aware that now threatened the great criminal court. When Shankar came to the podium there was, suddenly quiet. Raj Aryan stood at his usual place behind the students. Shankar would speak first. Raj would keep its part of the Vereinbahrung - he was ready.

So thats what it translated too but wilyoldjane, cane you send me a PM telling me if its correct or not? Thanks and i REALLY LOVE YOUR STORY!D
Esie-muffin chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
that was lovely und sehr gut!

(apologies for the failed attempt at deutsch)

Gucia chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I loved your story and wish I could read more. Unfortunately, I don't know German well enough to fully enjoy the rest of it (though I did try, but using the dictionary too often can be daunting for someone who supposedly had the language for three years at school;P), so I hope you'll update the English version soon;)

All the best!
zia sharma chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
hi...i am an indian and it came as a surprise to see a bollywood movie's fanfic! anyway, u have done a pretty gud job! i also read ur other fic Being no Potter, and it was great...plz update that one pretty quick. Mohabbatein's story is like taking a plunge into the realms of mystery...and u have done the translation very well. oh, by the way, u have disabled anonymous reviews...i guess u'd want to change that. Good luck for ur future endeavours!
Fangirlofrandomness chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
This was really good! Thumbs up! And you really must have watched the movie many times, or have it on DVD, to put in so much dialogue. Well done!