Reviews for Nonreaction
Edesina chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Holy crap, I found a fic about asexuality! That's a rare one especially since the fic is well-written. :) Hay Lin felt rather real. I was able to relate to her and her reactions (or lack of reactions) were nice although she could have considered Will's feelings. I'm not saying she should have, though, as this is your fic. I don't think Hay Lin meant to hurt Will.

Will, on the other hand, wasn't so nice. I guess it was a shock but still "I was just playing" act was rather cruel. Maybe she was just upset.
peteatoadYahoo.com chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
will staright? pleez! i never believed will was straight...but i really liked the idea of hay lin and will going out. u should have made it like that! but anyway good job.
koolkame chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I would have reacted to being kissed by Will! Hay Lin's non-reaction was cute, very in character.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I suspect that Will is being less tha honest with herself.
Namine Black chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
wtf
famartin chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Yeah, definitely just because I like Will so much...
tari-001 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
First off, I think it's kinda... disturbing, y'know, the whole Will/Haylin part towards the end, and the way Will acted after the kiss, it seems like you were trying to make a bad girl out of her :/ Whatever, for general :) I don't mean no offense, but I think it's a bit of a... would be better, but not such a necessary fic. Sorry.