Reviews for Each Touch a Promise
TatianaTova chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
It really really great series! I cannot stop reading it...
jackiemack916 chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
Too sweet!
o chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
Well done
HopefulR chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
You know you've hit the big time when someone can Google you to find one of your stories. LOL

That "outtake," a version of it anyway, is jumping ahead a bit. (And where did you hear about it? It has a reputation? Wow.) Here at this site, It's "Touching and Touched Chapter 2, Revelation," a couple more stories from now. There's a link to the full-length (NC-17) version, for interested readers of the appropriate age, at the top of that chapter.

But I think Alphie will tell you that reading this stuff in order will probably be a little more satisfying. :)
Alphie chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
Ok... there is an out take to this isn't there? There HAS TO BE. Doing a google search now...

FOUND IT!

Wait a sec... you were on the TnT fiction site? How did I miss you there? I never really posted anything, but I read just about everything. How did I miss you work all that while ago?

Anyway, this was great. Just beautiful. And how embarrassing for poor Lorian? Still, it didn't surprise me at all that they were both virgins. Seems obvious to me really.
Alphie chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
Archer said it perfectly - this is the strangest conversation! Anyone reading this who has never seen Trek would be TOTALLY lost! But I love it! And now I see how Lorian and Karyn ended up on the Columbia the way they did. I promise, I will read them in order once I'm finish!

Question though because I am out of order... did the whole pon farr thing already happen? Did that happen on the E2 or is that yet to happen? I'm a bit lost.
Alphie chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
“But a skunk is a foul-smelling—”

HAHAHAHAH! You know, I think the reason I love Lorian so much is that he has his father's ability at humor and his mother's lack of it at the same time. This exchange between TnT with Archer is proof of it!

Now... is there more Lorian in the next bit? I never thought I would reach a point where i was more interested in Lorian's story than TnT.
Alphie chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
I LOVED the way Lorian dealt with the Vulcans. They really are a snotty bunch, aren't they? But they can't deny Lorians existence, can they? Take THAT you stuck up vulcan!
Alphie chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
Ah... so THAT'S how they fell in love. Beautiful. Now I'm sorry that I didn't read this FIRST! ugh. I really do need to go back and reread everything in order.
Alphie chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Ok... you skipped something! Where is the scene with them admitting their feelings? It goes from old T'Pol dying to this... and we miss out on them saying that they love each other? Come on. Tell me it isn't so. Tell me that fic is somewhere I am just blink in finding it. Not that this was good... and very sexy. the whole "every touch a promise" thing makes me swoon with what you have planned for them. But I'd really like to see the revelation of their feelings. If you did write it and I am just missing it, can you please PM through fan fic dot net?
KLJ-93 chapter 6 . 4/4/2008
I read this chapter - this whole story, actully - like, four times now! I love it! But this chapter was... was... there is not a word in the dictionary to describe how wonderful it is! My favorite line was at the end:

Archer: What'd I miss?

Man that cracked me up! I hope more is on the way.
TriGemini chapter 6 . 4/1/2008
This was an excellent continuation of the series.

Not to mention, the interaction between Karyn and Lorian was kind of interesting. Because we're not just reading about the developement of the relationship between Lorian's parents, but one of his own. Between himself and Karyn. Also, its interesting to see a different side of Soval, as well. This was definitely one of my favorite parts of the story.

Trip stared across the table at Karyn, his jaw ascrape. “Soval is a...pussycat?”

Lorian winced. He gave Karyn a look of patient reproach. “Karyn...”

But she was on a roll. “He accepted the evidence. About time travel, about Lorian’s parentage—all of it! He was downright respectful to Lorian. And when he got sick of the other two Vulcans sneering at Lorian like he was some kind of half-breed mutant, Soval said, right in front of the whole briefing panel, that he had no prejudice against human/Vulcan relationships.” She sat back in placid triumph, waiting for further reaction.

Trip looked even more stunned, if that was possible. “He musta been sick or something.”

“Or,” T’Pol suggested, “perhaps Lorian succeeded in widening the ambassador’s horizons after all.”

Trip shook his head dizzily. “This is messin’ up my whole belief system.”

“Explain,” Lorian said, intrigued.

“There are certain rock-solid, universal truths that I’ve always been able to depend on,” Trip replied. “Y’know, hell won’t freeze, and pigs don’t fly, and Soval is a bitter old crank who’s always finding something to complain about. Last time I saw him, he was huffin’ on about T’Pol’s uniform, for cryin’ out loud.”

“After my debriefing,” Archer spoke up, “he thanked me for helping save Vulcan from the Sphere Builders. Even shook my hand.”

Trip grabbed his head with a groan. “Aw, I can’t take much more of this. The next thing you know, someone’ll be telling me that Koss isn’t really a skunk.”

“Trip...” T’Pol chided him tolerantly, eyeing him with a picture-perfect copy of the look Lorian had given Karyn a minute earlier.

Sounds like Trip is having trouble processing that Soval could possibly have a good side. Either way, his reaction was hilarious.

Really liked this story a lot.
Ladyhawke Legend chapter 6 . 3/26/2008
Great way to end this part of your series. Great to see Lorin and Karyn together. Interesting way for Lorin to experience the fun facts of being part Vulcan. I liked how embarrassed he was to have to face both is parents in his altered state, but it was sweet how everyone handled it. Good job!
Firewolfe chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
This was a fantastic fic. Enough love and romance along with a little adventure and mystery. The myestey of first love and desire along with family bonding. I do so hope you have a sequel with the wedding on Vulcan. It be a great time to break up that ridicuous marrige between Koss and T'Pol. I have truely enjoyed this story you have a gift for makign the various characters come alive without being disresoectful or out of character.

Lisa
CSIGeekFan chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
Okay, I seriously can't wait for this to continue. I'm absolutely hooked on this. I want to see how Koss is dealt with, and I want to see Trip and T'Pol free to be together. I want, I want, I want... I sound like my kids. LOL

Beautiful work.