Reviews for Risk To Be Alive
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Awesome!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
oh dear...those two are gonna get a beating...but thir alive!
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was really good!
Zea T chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Great story! I particularly enjoyed the action/adventure and the way you kept the plot moving, even as the situation developed between Jazz and Prowl. This was well written and entertaining throughout, and gave an interesting insight into the background of both characters - many thanks for sharing!
Kai-Chan94 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Awesome story!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This is an amazing story! The plot is exciting, you pace the story very well with the action scenes and quieter moments and Prowl using his battle computer to plot how he's going to get Jazz into a relationship is just utterly cute in a very Prowl-ish way!

I love how you describe the Cybertronian mind. I don't know how to describe it better, but with all the firewalls, Jazz pinging his systems to check if they still work, rewrite of programmes and a virus as their "suicide pill" in case of capture, that just strikes me as a very realistic description of how a robot's brain works. These little details were really great for the story and made me smile.
Flo chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I'm usually too lazy to review fics, but this one's really brilliant that I just have to say something.:DD This is really one of my favorite PJ fics now, I love the brilliant plot and details, not to mention Prowl and Jazz's interaction that made me grin like crazy.33

ILU, author. You're really one of my favorite authors now.:D
Dvana chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Heh, Prowl the psychologist. Somehow, that does not suprise. The decision to link all his battle abilities to the computer was an interesting one, and a flaw that Prowl will no doubt be attacking soon, lol. Thanks for sharing this one.
Shinnscape chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This was interesting! One noticeable mistake: You need commas after quotes such as: "Well, that's usually my job, but I don't mind," the saboteur replied...

Try reading it aloud. At periods, you're supposed to pause for roughly 1.5-2 seconds. With a comma, it's 0.5 seconds (1/2 a second). If it sounds wrong, it most likely -is- wrong.

Other than that? Love this.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
_ Cute. Definitely an interesting prequel fic.

Ah, the wonders of blind luck. Er...Probability. _ Yes, because it was definitely only a matter of probability, and had absolutely, positively nothing at all to do with luck.

...lol
Kittona chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I really enjoyed reading this. Jazz and Prowl are so cute together .
RumbleStrip chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Brillant plot and very detailed, really brought a smile to my face. Awesome story, loved it :)