Reviews for Torn Wings
Guest chapter 18 . 7/9/2014
Absolutely stunning. I really loved the story.
Sweet Summer Heart chapter 18 . 6/20/2013
AWESOME! You should update this story!
My Beautiful Ending chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
I'm so sorry I haven't had time to read this until now! It's absolutely fabulous! What a twist!
Maniacal.Sensibility chapter 17 . 11/20/2012
Too lazy to log in. Any way, good job thus far. You've taken a very lovely and intriguingly creative road, and it's interesting to read. My one knock is that it seems like the past few chapter have ended with "How mystrious Danica is. I'll have to get know her better," on Zane's part. I feel like the pace could be picked up a bit without the story losing any intrigue, if that's what's hldig you back. Even if you don't give out the full story, you could it in intevals - which you've started doing (using bits that raise more Qs than they A). That's my bit o con crit. Can't wait for he next udate. :)
My Beautiful Ending chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
THAT'S SO CUTE! I'm getting Sleeping Beauty vibes :) I'm excited for the next chapter!
My Beautiful Ending chapter 16 . 11/6/2012
YAY TWO NEW CHAPTERS I'M EXCITED! THIS ONE WAS REALLY GOOD. HOPE SHE WAKES UP SOON. ON TO THE NEXT ONE!
My Beautiful Ending chapter 15 . 5/29/2012
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY! You're back! long time no see? Write? Read?

Whatever. cool chapter! I need to go back and read them again in a long sweep to refresh myself, but awesome! Glad to see you again.
victorianchic105 chapter 14 . 5/9/2011
I like this take on the hawksong world (well with characters from the hawksong world :)

You write really well and have a lot of potential at being a great writer. I hope you continue to write if only to keep practicing and learning as you go.

Thank you for this chance to read a story like this! I like that Danica has healing powers, awesome gift :)
Kelly chapter 14 . 5/22/2010
I like your version of Hawksong and cant wait what you post next. :)
My Beautiful Ending chapter 14 . 2/16/2010
so THAT's what Kenneth does. and Danica too. coolio! Aw... Zane 3 Danica. XD Loved the update. hope you have fun without communication, and get back to communication so we can talk soon :D awesome job.
Maerad of Pellinor chapter 13 . 2/14/2010
I cannot get enough of this story. I am SO intrigued, and I can't wait until the next chapter!
Golden Eyes Silver Fangs chapter 13 . 2/8/2010
Wow! I hadn't read Hawksong fanfiction for a while (not since your last update, actually) but you made me love the characters all over again. Your version of Danica is so mysterious; it makes her far more interesting than many of the others out there. The information was given rather quickly, in one big chunk. While I do think it was necessary, I also think it could have been dabbled more gradually throughout Andreios' story. The guard would have to trust Zane more than I believe he does to so easily surrender all this history of his precious charge. Furthermore, this chapter has more typographical errors than the others do. Do you have beta? If not, I would be more than happy to beta for you. I really enjoy your writing.
My Beautiful Ending chapter 13 . 2/8/2010
glad you updated! yay! Hope life doesn't tackle you again. Zane, you really need to just like Danica already. Dani, don't let go of a good thing once you've got it. okie dokie? good.

:D MBE
My Beautiful Ending chapter 12 . 1/8/2010
haha, Ohh... who is it? Zane? poor Kenneth. glad you started up again :D
My Beautiful Ending chapter 11 . 1/6/2010
hey, this is pretty cool. I think it's interesting how you changed up the storyline a bit. I don't know what to expect next! Is it gonna be Danica X Zane? Hope you update soon, MBE :D