Reviews for Gifts and Curses
UP-FUCKING-DATE
Guest chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Next chapter
buffypython chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Are you going to finish this? I hope you do!
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
love this story so far! hoping to read more!
A-Little-Bit-Of-Awesomeness chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
i love this story! it is very well written and a perfect plot! Everyone is perfectly in character! you rock!
titpuce86 chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
You didn't abandonned this story, did you? I, for one, sure hope not! It's great and your Beast is just adorable in a childish way! I like it quite a lot! And its interactions with Belle and the servants are great (especially with the latter, that hilarious!). If you ever decided to update this fic, know that I'll most certainly read the new chapters with great pleasure!
Myriam H chapter 9 . 11/26/2010
Ow, no! Is this the end? Come on!

*cries*

*wipes away tears*

Anyway, as you probably know, I really enjoyed Gifts and Curses... Just one little thing: isn't it super inapropriate for a 18th century-girl to be in a gentlemen's room?

*giggles*

You almost killed me with "Where on earth is Lumière?"!
Myriam H chapter 8 . 11/25/2010
"By the fire" was possibly the most dramatic, romantic en well-written chapter about psychologic struggles I ever read... *wipes tear away*
Myriam H chapter 7 . 11/24/2010
I'm sorry, but I'm keeping bombarding you with late reviews! First of all, I'm soooo hoping Beast will find that key, especially if it's hidden in Belle's underwear... I do enjoy the clock/candalebra fights very much... Although Lumière and Beast did have a sad argument. The moment were Beast lets Belle escape is sad to..

OMG Sacré Bleu, that's just a lovely curse!

FTW: That Wolve-scène was really exciting!

*giggles* God, how I love reviewing!
Myriam H chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
Ow, this was just the funniest food fight I ever read!
Myriam H chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
I must say; Belle is quite IC, but Beast is a lot more cheerful then I remember him from the movie. He is not as depressive as always, just Childish in a certain fashion.
Myriam H chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
You killed the impression of a fairytale completely! This story is quite adapted to adults, I think, 'cause you're describing the psychologicalities very realistic!
Myriam H chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
Beast is a childish, obnoxious and stupid monster. Quite an introduction, I must say...
Myriam H chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Wow, I can see your words change into a movie, inside my head! You're really got at writing.

Anyway... Did Belle really say she didn't mind the hairiness? xD
Myriam H chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This is just wonderful! BatB is one of my favourite Disney figures, and you really manage to keep them all IC... I really could doubt your not English at all...