Reviews for All of You
Tohru chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Really good poem.
EmpressMinea chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Another sweet, loving poem from a knight:*
Bookwormgirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I had a great time reading this. I loved it! Fakir does have his fluffy moments, so yeah, I can see him writing this and then burning it. :-)
TopHatCat chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
That was amazing! I'm not too into FakirXAhiru, but I do like poetry, and that was fantastic.
an angel of darkness chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Hi!

I only discovered Princess Tutu not so long ago and I loved the story. I was glued to my computer for 3 days just to finnish it.

Now about your story; I don't really think that Fakir is really out of character, it is true that in the anime we see that he is 'tough' and strong but we also see how sweet he can be in front of 'duck'Ahiru, therefore we can assume that he is thinking of the three of them but that in a piece of paper he is able to be more open about his feelings as he is with the duck form of ahiru...

anyway, great work.!

angie
Air High chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
That was really cute! It should be some sort of story or something where after she's a duck and he's a writer or something!
Maidenstear chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Aw, so sweet!
doragon no mizu chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Yes, despite the fact that Fakir /would/ probably throw this in the fire right after writing it, it is still love. Very nice job, I enjoyed it very much!
Marisol Akyri chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
nice.

like the style it was written in.

very abstarct. i like it.
sn1ck3rd00l3 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Oh that was so cute! I could absolutely picture Fakir writing this and then crumpiling it up, stepping on it, and saying "Ugh I'm such a baka," before he burned it! Great job displaying his feelings towards each one of Ahiru's personas!