Reviews for Legacies
Love the story. :)
movietvgirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Love your stories!
save the sharks chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I love the story. I think you should continue it with Joan and Claire's reactions. I doubt that they would leave things the way that they are. they would probably keep trying to 'poison' Gus with their beliefs.
lougenessis chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
There's only one word I can say to discribe this story and that's Brilliant. I loved it!
Shadow315 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I love the story! Are you gonna do a sequel?

~shadow
mysid chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Very nice fic. Justin and Brian (especially Justin!) are wonderful with Gus, and I loved Gus's "Duh," when told that Joan's homophobia would be a problem within their family.

Jack's letter was interesting. It's OOC for who he was his entire life, AND YET, after seeing Jack with baby-Gus, I do believe that he could have written such a letter when faced with the end of his own life. Well done.

(Note: You misspelled van Gogh and Carnegie.)
tellytellz chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
wow... that was def. an interesting turn of events.. i really couldnt imagine jack leaving gus anything until i read the letter part. (im so glad he decided to keep it from the warden).. this was a great 1 shot... really well written, true to the characters & believable.. i thoroughly enjoyed it... wonderful job..BRAVO!
ballymay chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Wonderful, I notice it says complete but I would love to see more.
calvinty chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
aw...so sweet! i think that u should continue this...i mean, i can really see this one shot turning into a great fic.