Reviews for Where Did He Learn To Do That?
francis2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This is so totally sexy and funny and I really appreciate your fantasy of how these two would be in bed. I needed something like that today.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Love the last line! Lmao! This was priceless. Lol. Cool fic!

Peace Out! _
monnalisa chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Funny story ! I like it very much.
Quadrantje chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Lol! Somehow Mick's embarrassement just makes this story that much hotter, now who would have thought? I like how you mixed smut with humour here, very nice!

ME
Miss Late Bloomer chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Ah, we've seen you mix tradegy with your humor, now we see you mix sensualty with your gift for comedy, and it's just as well executed. The last line just killed me!
Anna St. James chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Nice One-Shot :)
Babs25 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Enjoyed this one shot. Thanks.
XSunny chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Very funny and insightful!
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Hot. Seriously hot. And I'm glad they're so open to each other. Great fic :)
PhoebeTheQueenOfDragons chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I like that
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Very, very good. I love hat Beth may have to thank Coraline. How funny is that? I enjoyed that.
p3karen chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Awesome i loved it:)
nightcap chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
LOL! Well, we should do what we're good at! And Coraline was good with men! Funny story and, as usual, well written!
Rainstar of LightningClan chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I liked this one to! It was funny and sweet all in one! I liked the last bit to, "I going to have to rethink my hatred of Coraline." That was great. I also thought it was very cannon how you wrote that he was probably trying to change his features so she wouldn't have to see his fangs and pale eyes, because that is so Mick, as annoying as it is. xD