Reviews for Like Jonah From The Whale
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Very well written. ]
heartfallen chapter 10 . 4/13/2008
Nice follow up
1917farmgirl chapter 10 . 2/22/2006
I read this story ages ago, but it was before I joined and could give reviews...then I lost it. But today, while looking around, I found it again! I LOVE IT! It was always one of my favorites and I was so sad that I couldn't remember the title to find it again. THANKS FOR SHARING! Great writing, lovely Harper and Beka and Rev stuff.
Stealth Dragon chapter 10 . 4/12/2005
Wow! I loved this! Probably one of the best Harper stories I read. I wish this was how the series played out Harper and Beka's meeting. Way more interesting. But no, they had to make it all simple and kind of dull. Good job, I'm adding this to my favorites.
Mary Rose chapter 10 . 11/15/2001
That story rocked. I liked it a lot.
constellation wolf chapter 10 . 10/17/2001
I really liked this story. I have read many versions as to how Harper aquired the cerebral port, but this one stands out. And the religous tie-ins were well done. WRITE MORE, PLEASE!
brat64 chapter 10 . 10/7/2001
cant wait for the next one! i loved this story all together! I LOVED how you made Harper interact with rev. It was just to good! :) Keep up with the great writing :)
starfish chapter 10 . 10/7/2001
Nice ending!
Becky bekybob13aol.com chapter 10 . 10/6/2001
Hey Xenutia, thanks for the wild ride! It was great...and I look forward to reading your next story! :) Oh and sorry about that "dance" from the last review...what can I say, I was really happy...well, I'm off to see the premiere. Cheers! :)
Stefanie Dale chapter 10 . 10/6/2001
*happy dance* Yay! Wonderful story! The characterizations were right on. This is a past I could see happening. I like how you went into just enough detail to make it an interesting story, but not too much so that it was bogged down, you know? Loved the fic. *g*
bigfatcat chapter 10 . 10/6/2001
this is one of the best fics i've read, keep it up.

Who's next Trance? Can't wait for the next part.
Anastashia chapter 10 . 10/6/2001
I especially liked the ending Xenutia.
Zion's Starfish chapter 10 . 10/6/2001
It was... beautiful, sad, touching, and really exciting too ;) I loved the way that you made Harper trust Rev with his heart first (which is the way all friendships start :) ) instead of with his eyes :) Wow. ZS
Meg the fierce lady chapter 9 . 10/5/2001
This is excellent writing! Harper meets the Magog Wayist! Hurry up and write the rest! Ta ta, for now!
starfish chapter 9 . 10/4/2001