Reviews for Opposite Sides
Journeylover062 chapter 6 . 12/17/2008
You know I think I remember reading this in it's entirety, because some of these chapters seem familiar...

Oh man my heart is breaking for these two I can't wait until they can finally be together.

Journeylover062 chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
Hey I started reading this on when I'm with you fanfiction archive but I wanted to read in it's entirety so here I am and loving every bit of it. Well On to the next chapter and I will review after two more chapters. Just wanted to let you know that I am loving this fic.

liasonfan'09 chapter 23 . 11/20/2008
I loved it. Totally cute story.
JoLuFan101 chapter 23 . 11/10/2008
I Loved this stroy! It is one of my faves! You kept it going really well. Not a dull moment. I love the ending very sweet!
Journeylover062 chapter 23 . 11/9/2008
Well I found this story after you completed it and I just finished reading it

and I love it...

You did a great job and I am going to your new story or old and read that one too.

XxAngelxX911 chapter 23 . 7/19/2008
Wow...I really wish I had words for this fic. I just spent the whole night with my eyes glued to the computer screen, waiting on every single word.

A beautifully written fic with a ending that was beyond words! Truly amazing! Your fic reminds me a lot of mine 'In The Name Of Love'

Anyways, the birthing scenes were hilarious! I was laughing so hard and they picked such a perfect name for their little girl!

Amazing job!

Oh yeah update Homecomings soon! You're so talented! Keep writing!

Britt
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 23 . 7/18/2008
o...i loved it! Just found it yesterday and finished it. hope to read more from you...glad this one had a happy ending. :)
moonlight's muse chapter 23 . 7/17/2008
okay girlie! i'm so happy you finished this amazing story... i'm actually close to finishing one-shot although i do have many more chapters i need to update on this site... not the point. anyway i think you did an amazing job on this story from start to finish. i look forward to reading more of your stories in the future!

infinite x's and o's,

Trish
amandajz chapter 23 . 7/17/2008
I just read this entire story and i absolutely loved it! The ending was perfect and so was the baby's name. If fits Johnny and Lulu's daughter so well. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I can't wait to read what you write for us next :)
VMsuperfan chapter 23 . 7/17/2008
i loved the end so much great story
Bella Patricks chapter 23 . 7/17/2008
that was an amazing ending to the best fanfic EVER! congrats you great on this story!
CheleBelle chapter 23 . 7/17/2008
That was so sweet. Can't wait until you finish homecoming!
judate chapter 23 . 7/17/2008
Aw, that was perfect! I loved it! I'm sad to see it end though...

I can't wait to see what other stories you have up your sleeve. You are by far my favorite writer. You write the characters so perfectly and come up with amazing stories. I'm looking forward to your next one :)
smndolphin chapter 23 . 7/17/2008
Perfect... absolutely perfect. A wonderful way to end a wonderful story. I love how they moved away and the name for the baby and the restaurant ... perfect! Great job!
judate chapter 22 . 7/14/2008
I absolutely and completely LOVE this story. I've been hooked since the first chapter and was addicted a few chapters after that. It has steadily held strong as my favorite story on this whole site.

I'm sad that it's coming to an end but you've done such a wonderful job with it and I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Please update soon! I go through withdrawal every time I finish a new chapter and am waiting for the next one! :)