Reviews for Bits and Pieces
GummyDrive chapter 88 . 7/19/2014
So cuuute! Read it all in one sitting!

I kind of found FMA 2003 Ed a bit... emo. But it's my opinion. Sooo... Brotherhood all the way for me!

Edwin forever!
InevitableConfusion chapter 88 . 6/24/2013
This is precious. Please update soon! :)
colette.brunel.3 chapter 88 . 2/24/2013
Wow, I just read that whole chain in one day - but no shame! I love it, I love your writing, I love EdXWin, I love everything you wrote about, and I love that this chain isn't over yet! Please update soon!
The Fey chapter 21 . 2/15/2013
Number 21 is just perfect, because you can just see Ed coming back in three days, Winry following him, and while he yells at Mustang for about fifteen minutes, Riza will just elbow Winry, and the two will quietly giggle about what happened and how Mustang is going to get Ed to propose.
Harryswoman chapter 88 . 2/10/2013
Aw! These were so sweet! Though I never did think about Ed having lice. lol
ec-writes chapter 88 . 2/2/2013
Again, I keep forgetting to review! I'm really enjoying these drabbles.
ec-writes chapter 42 . 2/2/2013
I've been reading through all of these and just realized that I haven't left a review. I'm ashamed. However! These one shots are super cute. I adore all of them. 3
VicTheButcher chapter 88 . 1/29/2013
Yay! Shout-out! Haha another awesome drabble, as always. I like that you touched upon the progression of their relationship. Usually when I see an EdWin fic stein the future they seem very bland, but you kept the passion that they no doubt would carry on. Kudos!
VicTheButcher chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I'll just say this...guys like fluffy EdxWinmpieces as well. This was one of the best drabble collections I've read. Kudos!
Took-Baggins chapter 86 . 7/26/2011
You're back! It's to see you updating again!

I love seeing Ed out of his element like this. Poor guy.
silverymoon19 chapter 86 . 7/26/2011
Hey! I just read all the chapters and I loved them! You're a very good writer and I'm very happy to see that you're updating again! Can't wait for the next one :)
Katsumara chapter 84 . 7/24/2011
Another nice drabble here, MR! :)
Kurisuta1 chapter 83 . 7/23/2011
This summer has been so slow for fanfiction! Or maybe even nonexistent...so I'm really glad to see something from someone I have on alert in the FMA fandom :) This was really cute.
Katsumara chapter 82 . 8/13/2010
Haha. That wrench is like some mythical weapon, only usable by the Great Winry of Automailage.
Katsumara chapter 81 . 8/12/2010
Very sweet and beautiful at the same time. Very good work.