Reviews for For The Love Of Money!
Wierdowithagun chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Oh my god what have you done to meeeee ahhhgghghhghdjsfjklsanvjwaknv1!
I wouldn't exactly call it sexy cause it's damn hard to be aroused while laughing as fucking hard as I was. I seriously smacked my head on the desk a few times.
So yeah, its a crack pairing, and must be put into a cracky sort of story, so I suppose you suceeded. well done.
KitsuneHime18x chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
First time reading Kakuzu as the uke, but i kinda like him as the semi, still glad that Kisame got to take over for once!
Trauma-sama chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Omg, I loved this. This pairing is so rare! It's nice to see that someone writes good fics from these two.
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
that was hot. you never see a good yaoi with my kuzu uke and i always love to read it.
angeloffire015 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I read in a couple of stories that the 'threads' are actually, A)his blood that he can manipulate, as his blood limit triat
SilentSable chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Hee hee, I loved it! The begining was especially funny, it reminded me of these two male dogs I once saw, both wanted to be seme! So one dog would mount then the one under would turn and try to mount and it went on and on! Though this fic was a bit strange for me, I'm used to seeing seme Kakuzu, ahh but he made a good uke too! Thanks for the good story! Please write more yaoi soon!
Noone chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
OMG! you have to write more! Got it? Of course ya do!

That was so sexy!I've got countless amounts of buckets of drool and blood now thanks to you! KisaKaku and Kakuzu as uke is SO epic win, keep up the good work! _

I've always been a KakuHida/HidaKaku fangirl, but ur making me fall in luv with this pairing too!
HOTSTREAK.STATIC.EBON.yaoi chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
AWSOME! story its 1 of the best i hav read:)
HelloMySeattle chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Amazing. I was surprised on the choice of seme and uke... but good job!
Jade07Fun chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
yay uke kuzu this is really good
XxHell's HoundxX chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Lol loved the story never thought I'd like this pairing so much! It's just one of those rare ones you know. I personally prefer KakuHi
Gonasamu chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
*Wipes away drool and blood* Awsome yaoi! Instant fave!
Demichy chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
LOL! I love you, man! *Cough.* Woman. Um, but not like that!
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
wow! that was some tasty role reversal! way to go kisame!
mylesifriends chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
this story was one of the best lemons i have ever read. i mean finally kakuzu is the uke and kisame is the seme. go sharkman and stitches lovers!