Reviews for Wired
theviewfromhere chapter 17 . 12/30/2009
Doesn't surprise me that you'd be one of those authors that can end an epic story like this so well. Most people, you know, they end on some sort of a cliffhanger or meaningless scene... no. Now, HouseWilsonChuck E. Cheesetrue canon.

(It also amuses me, just a bit, that you started this back when season THREE ended. Good thing it was worth the wait.)
donttouch chapter 17 . 12/30/2009
I lold so hard :D SHARE. House is like me when it comes to favorite games. Or games someone else just played. I just NEED to play them. LOL that scene made me almost cry with laughter. I've done the same thing as House did and some dad told his daughter to SHARE and glared at me. I just replied calmly: "Well at least I get past level eight!" And the girl started crying. xD I'm so mean :D

Love, Winnie
Diva In The House chapter 17 . 12/30/2009
Excellent ending. :D

This fic encompassed the best of the House/Wilson friendship, and you had these two characters down perfectly. Thanks for sharing this with us.
micetea chapter 17 . 12/30/2009
This was the first story I read this morning, so happy it's up and House can eat again") Pizza and video games what more could House want! Oh and Wilson too")
HI I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS chapter 17 . 12/30/2009
WO

THERE'S A LITTLE VOICE IN MY HEAD SAYING THAT I SHOULD WRITE A REAL REVIEW FOR THIS

BECAUSE YOU FINISHED IT, YOU KNOW

AND I LOVE IT

BUT I'VE BEEN AWAKE FOR LIKE TWO DAYS STRAIGHT AND CAPS-YELLING

SO I'LL JUST LOVE YOU AND GO TO BED NOW

G'NIGHT
HW forever chapter 10 . 12/30/2009
No, c'mon, gotta have slash! :( oh well, not like I'll stop reading, cause these two are just too darn cute together, whether friends or more than friends.
HW forever chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
Lol, everyone's treating Wilson like House's wife because he practically IS. C'mon, we've all seen it. There are hundreds of pieces of evidence in six seasons. I'm hoping this turns slashy. :)
Kiki Cabou chapter 16 . 11/21/2009
Well, at least House feels like everything is square between him and biker-dude, even if the result was him puking all over himself later on. Wilson's reactions were very in character, and he dealt with a vulnerable House quite well. I'm looking forward to House getting the wires off; it'll be nice to hear the sarcasm without the hissing and clipped-off "t" noises. :D Good work!
Muirgen Monet chapter 16 . 11/19/2009
Great chapter! Oh, but poor House. Ugh, vomiting with a mouth-full of wires... your described it very well. Great job keeping everyone in character as always.
i luv ewansmile chapter 16 . 11/18/2009
Aw... I love how Wilson has such great self control,I would have totally "baby-ed" House. Haha. ) Loved this chapter! Always so well-written and a delight to read. Glad that House thought it was all worth it. Haha. Thanks for the splendid update.
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 16 . 11/18/2009
Hi there! I've been following your story since day one and I've really enjoyed reading it. Haha what a trip good times! And bad... anyways, I saw that there might be only 1 chapter left and I was sad! I think you should do an epilogue of some fluffyish moment between the new team and house I think it would wrap things up really nicely. Just a suggestion. Thanks so much for writing this!

-bwbw
theviewfromhere chapter 16 . 11/17/2009
Oh, House... you're sort of an idiot. Really. (I don't believe a few hundred bucks would be worth spewing brown, viscous liquid through your clenched teeth. My eyes are watering in sympathy just thinking about it.)

Another great chapter, again, still, once more. You already know how much I love this and I'm sure you're getting pretty thoroughly sick of me by now, but your amazing writing deserves all the recognition it can get. Keep it up! 3
donttouch chapter 16 . 11/17/2009
Loved it :3

Love, Winnie
medicgirl chapter 16 . 11/17/2009
Nice! Paired some very well-done h/c with a perfect example of House's mind and turned into an awesome chapter. Maybe even the best one so far:)
TetraFish06 chapter 16 . 11/17/2009