Reviews for Wired
micetea chapter 16 . 11/17/2009
Yeah, more please") This is good, I almost don't want the wires off"/
Kiki Cabou chapter 15 . 11/9/2009
I don't think this was contrived at all. I thought it was funny! So I started laughing. It was great. House certainly got his revenge. The hilarious part was that all House really remembered was the money, and was perfectly happy to humiliate the biker and give him his best "insane face." LOL I'm glad he's getting the wires off soon. That'll be nice. Maybe this incident will make him realize what an idiot he was and he'll get his team back together too, although one of the maxims of the show, during the season you're working with, seems to be "House doesn't learn." (He's definitely learning now, which is terrific. It's funny and a little heartbreaking at the same time watching him try to function as a human being and figure out how behave himself again. He's actually not doing too badly! I'm rooting for him pretty hard.)

You asked for people to point out any glaring errors. I didn't find anything glaring, but I did find a (well-crafted) sentence that was misplaced. Right at the beginning, House muses that he must have a garden growing behind his teeth. But then the next sentence says that he's really been taking care of them these past few weeks, thanks to Wilson's influence. So, which is it? Was he taking care of his teeth, or not? That's the only thing. Yay for House! Great job, more soon, etc. :D
GeeLady chapter 15 . 11/9/2009
That would be a Hous-ian revenge: a nice wad of cash. Sort of like the way House is nice: drug & tie a man to a chair, and then hope his pain-stopping experiment works.

Good update. 8)
huddyholic chapter 15 . 11/5/2009
hahha house finally got his money from the bet LOL...haha this was hilarious!
Muirgen Monet chapter 15 . 11/5/2009
Haha! Loved that 'Hell's Angel' made another appearance. I'm so glad to see another chapter!

So, did the move go well?

Anyway, keep up the good work, though I will be a bit sad to see this story end.
TetraFish06 chapter 15 . 11/4/2009
very interesting twist...I enjoyed it...
Rhastahippy chapter 15 . 11/4/2009
I love House,s revenge. That was so much fun.
i luv ewansmile chapter 15 . 11/4/2009
Haha. This was seriously awesome! For a few seconds I thought House was going to drug him or beat him, or something phyiscal, but leave it to House to get the money from the bet. Haha. Hilarous. Awesome job. Nice description with House as the patient in the doctor's office, always nicely written. Great job. Thanks for the splendid update!
donttouch chapter 15 . 11/4/2009
Hahahaha, good ol' House!

Love, Winnie
micetea chapter 15 . 11/4/2009
Yeah! A new chapter and the wires are coming out and revenge, what more could you want")
medicgirl chapter 14 . 10/16/2009
That was sweet at the end. In a screwed up 'House' sort of way. Excellent job:)
Kiki Cabou chapter 14 . 10/16/2009
Aw. Cute! Cameron was well-drawn and I liked the banter in the car at the end. Yes, people are still sticking with this, thanks to the magic of Story Alert. :D
theviewfromhere chapter 14 . 10/16/2009
Aww. :D
donttouch chapter 14 . 10/16/2009
Loved it :D

Love, Winnie
furryface chapter 14 . 10/16/2009
Great to see you updated, please do again soon.

You are a very good writer.
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »