Reviews for Tracer
Madgoat chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
I know you wrote this fic a few years ago and probably won't continue, but it is really well written and I do like Maura.
teddylonglong chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
I know I (my other half ;-) have told you before that I love this story and that I'm looking forward to more of this story!

As you know, Ginny, I can't express very well what I mean, but I hope you'll get the point: There is nothing in this story that allows anyone to criticize it in a way that it should make you feel bad about it. Your story has a brilliant plot, is extremely well written just like all your other stories, and from the reviews you can see that I'm not the only one who thinks so.

If you open your Word file the next time and feel bad because you remember what some stupid person said about your story, then please go to LJ and re-read your comments you gave me after I received bad or strange reviews earlier - or talk to me on Yahoo *hugs*
Captivebird chapter 4 . 11/14/2008
I'm totally intrigued and so looking forward to more of Maura's story! You create excellent atmosphere with great attention to detail. I like the idea of fleshing out some of those staff members that only get mentioned in passing in canon because they do not relate to Harry's Hogwarts experience. And poor Snape needs some tender loving care ... I hope he lets Madam Riley cast her professional eye over him when he returns from his mission!
Harry-Potter-Mom4 chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
Ginny,

Again, this is an incredible journey you've set about taking us on! I'll admit, and I'm sure you've heard me say... I've not been a huge fan of Snape but I must say I'm more than a bit intrigued by your take on him. He seems so instantly like the Snape we've gotten used to, but somehow, perhaps due to the illness, he seems more 'approachable' and *gasp*... almost sweet.

I actually felt myself hoping he'd touch Maura's hand lightly or something and was shocked at myself! LOL And I laughed out loud at this passage "...and taken unwanted liberties with his hair." That was great! :D

I was happy to see Charity in the last chapter (I think I forgot to tell you that). You're doing a great job giving us snippits of information about Maura's past as well as seeing the other Hogwarts Professors! :)

Everything is still brilliantly detailed and we got another small glimpse of the terror that Maura went through in the past... I do hope you show more of that in the next couple of chapters! (I'm SO terribly impatient - lol)

And I hope you can get another chapter up soon... I know it's in there! :D I have faith in you! Hugs to you!

Teresa
Harry-Potter-Mom4 chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
Another fantastic chapter! I simply adore the detail you give in every moment - it's so well done. I'm completely hooked and desperate to find out more! :D What's wrong with Snape? (I know - I know - keep reading) LOL

Thanks for writing this! As you know, I've got it marked and as soon as I get a break from the files, I'm going to continue! :D
Harry-Potter-Mom4 chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
I know, I know... I'm supposed to be working BUT I took a 'lunch break' and thought I'd continue! :D

The interaction between Snape and Poppy was a very good, short glimpse of Snape. I LOVE learning about the Tracer (such a good name) and how it works.

And Maura's face-to-face with Poppy was very nicely done. It didn't rush nor drag out... it was a scenario that would certainly take place in RL.

Again, excellent work! Hopefully, I can get through my work soon and continue! :D
Harry-Potter-Mom4 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Oh Ginny... this is AMAZING! I'm sitting here crying and my heart is pounding. Maura is a great character and I ache for her right now... what happened in the 'attack' (must read on - I know).

Your detail is perfect! I could see the Healer's office, her robes... everything. Wow! I need to pay more attention to detail in my own story, but yours is excellent!

I'm marking this so I can come back and read on! Excellent!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
A grim beginning to an interesting story so far. I only read this one because I enjoyed your other fics so much. ;) Looking forward to seeing where you take this one...
The Winterwitch chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
Oh dear, so many secrets... ;o) Very nice chapter, I like the interaction between the both of them. Snape is behaving quite unusual, but you leave us in the dark whether it's due to the old acquaintanceship of them, the job ahead or whatever... I really can't wait to read on!
The Winterwitch chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Great chapter! It's lovely that you give Poppy so much room here, as I like her very much, and the interaction with her is wonderful. And bringing Charity Burbage into your tale and giving her this lively character, that's as tragic as it's beautiful. Remains to be known what ails poor Snape...
The Winterwitch chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
And the fascination goes on quite nicely. It's quite difficult to create a believable original character that fits nicely into fandom, but I think you're succeeding really well. There are some secrets about Maura I can't wait to find out!
The Winterwitch chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
That's a very interesting beginning, you made me curious about what's going to come!
Tutti Frutti chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
OMG! AMAZING! You HAVE to update this soon. I'm on the edge of my seat. I seriously want to know what happens to Snape!Thanks for writing amazing fics. Update soon.
DesDiamondS chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
In the span of less than thirty minutes, she had accosted Professor Snape in the staff room, annoyed him thoroughly, fallen on her arse in front of him and taken unwanted liberties with his hair.

This made me giggle uncontrollably. hehehe.

I want to know what happens next!
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
And driving rain will be ever so good for him, NOT. Then again, Moldy Oldy's anger will be much worse. Here's hoping Snape can find some healing-though I'm sure Poppy's used a Body Bind on him before.

And there's always the hope that Snape will give his cold to the Dark Lord, after all!