Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marriage Contracts
amsev chapter 14 . 3/7
I simply adore this story. Thank you for writing!
Saissa chapter 14 . 2/23
Of course that last part was funny. In fact it was hilarious!

Do you have any idea how hard it is to laugh QUIETLY at 0430 in the morning?

LOL
Saissa chapter 13 . 2/23
It seems to be quite a coincidence that both Daphne's mother is named Eunice (from Chapter 12) and so is Justin's mother (chapter 13).

Is that deliberate on your part, or an editing error?
Saissa chapter 12 . 2/23
Technically speaking the Romanian Royal Family's REAL name is Hohenzollern, NOT Neacsu.

The current Royal family of Romania lives in England and will probably die out in a generation or two since the last king of Romania (King Michael) who was deposed shortly after World War 2, (when the soviet union took over) has 5 daughters and no sons.
Saissa chapter 11 . 2/23
Neacsu sounds like a vampire name - maybe because it comes from Romania and that is vampure/dracula country!
Saissa chapter 3 . 2/22
I actually do think that Hermione is acting like she is under the influence of a love potion or a compulsion charm of some kind. It is just NOT LIKE her to dump harry and start up with an ignorant dweeb like Ron.

So far this is a great story.
Deathmvp chapter 14 . 2/20
Outstanding work on this story. I was an enjoyment to read it and I loved how he used curropsion to save his "wife"
Thanatos15 chapter 14 . 2/18
I loved this book. I loved the humor, you had no really big grammar mistakes as far as I can remember (a whole two minutes!), and the plot was nice. I was laughing in my bed every chapter (because no male EVER giggles. Sorry I can't italicize ever). Though that might have been because its 12 am. Oh well.
MoltenCheese chapter 14 . 2/18
Very nice! This story was awesome! Good Job. Keep Up the good work! :D
misuky7 chapter 14 . 2/12
This story was fangtastic. One of the best stories I have ever read. I loved the role Neville played, you rarely see him as one of the main characters. :3
Ranita4ever chapter 14 . 2/2
i had a blast reading this fic... thank u )
This was one of the best fics I've ever read. I'm a little late to the party but this was great. I love the jabs at other fics in the story intentional or not. I sat reading 11 in my colleges food area and had to stop myself from getting emotional. Very good job I'm sad it's over
LordMoldyvort chapter 5 . 1/18
These stories about defeating Tom Riddle are perfect! I realized right before Neville finished that it is fake :D
Fast Frank chapter 11 . 1/15
Bride price and dowry are mutually exclusive customs.
PgTnr1 chapter 12 . 1/12
Well your blind sided views can go jump a cliff even though it has been almost 8 years. I enjoyed everything that has happened and have found this one of the most enjoyable marriage contracts that I have been able to find. Also, don't apologize about not putting warnings. For one, I never read them, two this is rated M so unless you are going extremely violent or sexual I don't feel you need to put them, and three this has been a joy to read because it actually has a plot and has made the characters 'people' rather than just violent sexually oppressed objects.
2,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »