Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marriage Contracts
Fellbane chapter 12 . 6/22
I would not recommend reading this. The author has Daphne raped by someone else despite being the main love interest for Harry. It's distasteful and turns what was originally a well-written and engaging story into utter rubbish.

The warning should have been clear from the very first chapter that there was rape of the main girl and I could have easily avoided a massive waste of time.
Fellbane chapter 2 . 6/22
I’m not sure why the author seems to be obsessed with telling us that Ron and Hermione are shagging but he does continue to mention it at least once a chapter so far.

I must say that I kind of despise it when authors have irrelevant side characters enjoying themselves when the MC isn’t.
Andrew4815 chapter 11 . 5/13
Ok, you absolutely cannot include a scene like that without an explicit trigger warning.
Hank1967 chapter 13 . 5/8
Woah! That last omake was brutal!
Hank1967 chapter 12 . 5/8
Excellent chapter! I really don't think you owe anybody an apology. Your story is quite entertaining and you managed to end it with a bang. (Sorry about the pun there...) ;-) Enjoyed watching Harry get one over the Wizengamot with the assistance of the Goblins. That was quite fun! Glad to see Neville right there beside him. Really enjoyed Harry's takedown of Dumbledore. Glad to see Moody taking care of the loose ends on his side. Granted, it would have been better if Moody had taken Cyrus out earlier, but that wouldn't have allowed for the plot of the story.
Hank1967 chapter 8 . 5/7
Brilliant chapter! Loved it!
Hank1967 chapter 5 . 5/7
Dammn, that was funny! Loved that bit about the shoe event horizon. Disclaimer - used to be married to a shoe freak. I actually think that it might be true! ;-) Great job with the chapter! Loved the reception both Harry and Daphne received when they returned to Hogwarts. Also enjoyed the different stories Harry and Neville told Dumbledore (The Other Dark Wizard tm). That was awesome! Glad to see that Harry, Neville, Daphne and Hannah are finding some happiness after all the nightmares they've been through.
K chapter 14 . 4/10
Brilliant, wicked, superb!
sorry.no-names chapter 12 . 3/15
imma be honest. I thought you used a time turner. Cop out plot devices. then again I thought Ron used love potions too. your plot twists leave me dizzy. well done
stevem1 chapter 13 . 1/22
Great story. My only regret is that Daphne’s father and Dumbledore didn’t really suffer. Dumbledore even got to live a long life.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 1/22
Brilliant first chapter.
Dayside chapter 11 . 1/21
Just kill her dad, easy.
WillItWork chapter 14 . 12/27/2021
I read this before seeing there was a rewrite, but thoroughly enjoyed. First of all, I love reality ensues stories, and generally, anything to subvert the general inanities of genre fiction. Well done!

Normally, I don't support the ‘two broken people find peace in each other’ concept, but I am a big support of consent, and mutual self-support. In this case, neither Harry or Daphne were broken, simply very bent and it worked well. I don't think the Weasley bashing was too excessive, although it was quite pointed. A more slithering Harry is required, and frankly, character interpretations aside, they're all horrible people in a broken unsustainable society.

Thanks for sharing!
WhatIsWeeb chapter 14 . 12/24/2021
Thanks for this great story.
kageknuser2710 chapter 2 . 12/22/2021
I hate Harry for sharing those pictures. That's not him at all. Dropped.
2,325 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »