Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marriage Contracts
Hank1967 chapter 14 . 7/13
Excellent story! I truly enjoyed it! I thought the characterizations were very well done and the plot twists quite good. I really liked the continuing torment of Dumbledore. The concept of Harry and Neville constantly making up something outrageous to feed him was brilliant. I also like how you left Riddles fate to the very end. Very, very well done!
Mizukodai chapter 2 . 6/20
You're a jacka**.
friar14 chapter 1 . 5/19
I started reading this story around midnight with the intention of reading a chapter or two just to see what it's like before heading to bed. It is now 3:30 in the morning and I have finished this story in one sitting. Excellent writing and phenomenal story sir/madam. Good luck with all your future writing endeavors.
TheFloristFriar chapter 14 . 5/15
First fic I’ve ever re-read. Looking forward to doing it again in the future
H Bregalad chapter 14 . 5/13
Very Amusing, your twists were much twistier than I'm used to. Thanks for sharing.
Fenchurch1 chapter 14 . 5/10
That was amazing! I loved it and I howled with laughter every time they told Dumbles a new fiction! I loved the peril that Daphne was in and I really enjoyed the contract thing. I also liked Hermione and Justin - it seemed really realistic.
Thank you.
Spazzman29 chapter 14 . 5/5
This whole story is sick, first Harry shares naked pictures that wee sent to him in private with everyone and then you cap it off with Daphne being raped because her father sold her off like a Pimp sells a prostitute. I don't know who told you it was a good idea but you should disregard their advice from now on.

The worst part is you rewrote this story yet still kept everything bad in.
thatperfectsomeone chapter 14 . 5/2
I thought I had read this one because I've read so many by now but I hadn't and I'm glad I decided to "reread" it.
mumphie chapter 14 . 5/2
Very funny - loved it.
MoonyGirl828 chapter 14 . 5/1
Lmao old pasty! Loved your story, thanks!
MoonyGirl828 chapter 1 . 4/29
Already loving this! I always thought Neville should have been in the trio
Nerdy Geekdom chapter 14 . 4/18
Loved all of the stories about how the "killed" Voldemort! Good story, thanks for writing
Ironc chapter 14 . 4/13
Danke für die gesamte original Geschichte. Ich wurde darauf aufmerksam gemacht durch Hortensia, das dies das Original ist (danke dafür) und danke fürs schreiben. Bis zum nächsten mal.
Master DK chapter 14 . 4/11
was brought to this when I found out was copy by another poster, wanted to give credit were it was do this is a great story
Sherlock Harry Winchester chapter 14 . 4/9
Omigosh this was so wonderful! Loved it!
2,177 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »