Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marriage Contracts
FriendlyFire59 chapter 14 . 2/27
And all the loose ends tied up.
Thanks for posting.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 13 . 2/27
That's an excellent news story by reporter Lovegood, has everything we have come to expect from that dedicated journalist.
Books85 chapter 14 . 1/22
I thought that I had read all of your work, but I didn't recall this one at all. Of course, I would have thought of it as "the one where Neville helped Harry kill old Voldie in 6th year, and then kept making up wild stories to tell Dumbledore rather than satisfying the old man's nosiness."

Then I realized that I recalled the Wizengamot scene with the Roumanian count. Aging can be a terrible thing, but mild memory loss means you can read the same story several times and have it new to you each time.

Thank you. This was great!
Hedwig68 chapter 14 . 1/17
Awesome story Thank You so much.
HeartsGlow chapter 10 . 1/11
But, Remus was drunk when he told the Trio what happened. He wasn't responsible for the obliviations and had no reason to believe that Dumbles wouldn't take care of things after finding out about Peter. In canon Remus "knew" Sirius was the secret keeper. If he found out otherwise after the Potters' deaths, he still believed that Sirius killed twelve muggles, so what exactly is it that Harry and Tonks hate him for? He really didn't do anything unless there is more than you are saying here.
HeartsGlow chapter 7 . 1/11
FYI: both Angelina and Alicia are half-bloods. Wonder what Molly will do about that?
HeartsGlow chapter 6 . 1/11
Stupid Ron
HeartsGlow chapter 5 . 1/11
The beginning was odd. After buying all those clothes, why would Winky need to make clothes for Daphne? Anyway, great as always.
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 1/11
reading this again because I like your stories. It would have been very cruel to your readers to never explain what happened with the Weaslette. Also, don't like Ron here. He, the Twins, and Hermione are simply cowards in my book.
Gina chapter 14 . 12/30/2020
Thank you, that was most excellent.
LAB1 chapter 14 . 11/1/2020
I really liked your Daphne. Her father not so much! I'm sad that Hermione and Justin didn't make it. The pairing is intriguing.
Concolor44 chapter 14 . 10/25/2020
Okay, THAT was Freakin' Awesome! The frequent, random little bon mots you dropped in every chapter were a delight. The tension was taut where it needed to be, and the comic relief handled perfectly. The grammatical/spelling errors were also few and far between, which I appreciate deeply.

Adding to Favorites.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 10/23/2020
SEVEN THOUSAND!

I ran some numbers, if you base the population on the 40 students that are in the same year as Harry it can range from 4000 to maybe 12000 wizards and witches in Britain.

It took a few web searches to find out what percentage of a population is made up of 11 year olds.

From there it was math.
Concolor44 chapter 12 . 10/25/2020
My deep sense of Righteous Retribution is feeling sated. Thanks so much for this chapter!
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 10/25/2020
I am beginning to suspect VERY STRONGLY that there is some compulsion involved in Hermione's so-called attraction to Ron. I don't see another reasonable explanation.
2,286 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »