Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marriage Contracts
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 7/23
Great story! I have to say that Harry and Neville are so much more fun than Harry and Ron ever were. There is a special sort of wit to their mischief and humor that Harry-Ron lacked. Perhaps it's because Neville truly loves Harry as a friend and brother in a way that jealous, lazy, obnoxious Ron never did.

I love the way our two heroes played Dumbledore for a fool as often as they could. The old man certainly deserved it. I'm just sorry Sirius wasn't around to dispense some first-generation Marauder justice. I really wouldn't want to be either Albus or Remus when the two of them "cross over." Lily, James, and Sirius are going to make their afterlives miserable ... I hope.

Great job of dealing with Voldemort! Thanks for sharing your fun and witty story.
desireejones99 chapter 14 . 7/11
very entertaining, a very fun read
Lauren Saint chapter 14 . 7/4
Well I live in Australia and I'm not sure I'd call our weather great, (it's windy and raining outside atm) but the beaches are nice in summer, unless it's 40 degrees Celsius heat wave... Haha but I do agree about the accents! :D
Loved the story! Was fun and really enjoyed reading it, thanks :)
D-B-Rayne chapter 14 . 7/4
I liked this story for the most part - mainly the earlier chapters - but you should put specific warnings on for triggers, e.g. the rape...
A Wanderer in the Snow chapter 14 . 6/30
This made me laugh! A really great story, thank you for writing it!
Jen chapter 14 . 6/23
thanks
funny has hell at the end nice story said about Hermione though if she cant be with harry I cant see her with anyone
AnAncientBard chapter 14 . 5/29
This was a fun little read.
9/10
Good one.
Neonlyphe chapter 14 . 5/17
*applauds* hilarious story...I love the Neville and Harry are like brothers style of fanfic.
PD31 chapter 14 . 5/11
Hmm, where to start? It was a good story with an interesting premise, particularly for the reasons Harry wanted to get to know Daphne. Ron was an idiot, though not really a bad guy, caught between his friend and his family. I'm guessing the same was true of the twins which is why they didn't figure much; they really were caught in the middle and could hardly sever ties with their business backer even if they had wanted to.

Hermione - well it was strange to see her thinking with something other than her head and it was good that she put herself back together at the end and got a fairly happy ending. Ginny? Taking love potions right before your wedding can never be a good sign.

Daphne... lovely Daphne. Her wardrobe was a surprise for the first date; I wouldn't have expected a pure-blood Slytherin princess to own any muggle clothing at all (at least not before the shopping trip to Glasgow). As for her being Moody's granddaughter - I'm surprised she never recognised the imposter; he may have been able to fool Dumbledore but family? I'd have thought it nigh on impossible.

it took her a while to put herself back together after her ordeal - that's understandable but again, she's a pureblood princess. Wouldn't her first thought have been to contact a healer to get some physical 'repairs' and also have her memory modified? It may not be a great long-term solution but I'd have thought they would be the first things to occur to a pureblood and Harry would be reluctant to talk her out of it given how much his wife was suffering. Them at least discussing it would have been a good scene.

Highlight - without a doubt the Neville/Harry tandem, a great teamwork pairing - and their mocking of Dumbledore was very good.
Are you serious chapter 2 . 5/2
Did you seriously just advocate for non-consensual distribution of intimate images? Because it really sounded like that was the case...
Ronnie R15 chapter 14 . 5/2
The irony is thick.
zeps9001 chapter 14 . 5/1
I enjoyed this. I liked the spacing of the events. It would have been better if the final battle would've been funnier or more disappointing. That they actually just trained for half a year and then just went they and battled there way in is bit boring.

It felt weird that a lighthearted and funny story suddenly became a '17 year is sold to sex slavery and torture by her family to a 60 year old'. Maybe something less drastic would have fit in better.
akatosh117demon chapter 14 . 4/17
the ending is the most hilarious fanfic endings I've read
Lilly Potter ml chapter 14 . 4/2
I loved the end but not the Remus part. I thing it was little bit bad.
2,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »