Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marriage Contracts
Blazeb79 chapter 14 . 4/29
Lmao great story.!
Tomon chapter 14 . 4/26
This was an awesome story and I had a blast reading it. I wasn't overly happy when Harry told Daphne his whole life story at the first date even if starting with building trust is a good choice. Otherwise I have nothing to critize at all. I feel sorry for Daphne because of what she suffered through but story wise everything is perfect.
You did an amazing job with this one
God of Vampires chapter 14 . 4/20
That was a pretty good story good job hey what about one where Harry goes for Luna instead of Daphne.
tricorvus chapter 14 . 4/17
I loved it!
tricorvus chapter 10 . 4/17
3 3 3
tricorvus chapter 7 . 4/17
I love Weasley bashing. I love this story.
tricorvus chapter 4 . 4/17
Oh my god, I want a date like that!
Rock on!
tricorvus chapter 3 . 4/17
I have no complaints. Just letting you lead the readers. Very well done, I like it.
thechallenger1 chapter 14 . 4/4
Perfect ending for a perfect story!lol (ο・・ο)
Newbie1104 chapter 14 . 3/30
When I first started I thought this story would be somewhat similar to James Spookie's works. But it looked like I was wrong haha. Enjoyed it nevertheless though, the humor is very well done :D.
amsev chapter 14 . 3/7
I simply adore this story. Thank you for writing!
Saissa chapter 14 . 2/23
Of course that last part was funny. In fact it was hilarious!

Do you have any idea how hard it is to laugh QUIETLY at 0430 in the morning?

LOL
Saissa chapter 13 . 2/23
It seems to be quite a coincidence that both Daphne's mother is named Eunice (from Chapter 12) and so is Justin's mother (chapter 13).

Is that deliberate on your part, or an editing error?
Saissa chapter 12 . 2/23
Technically speaking the Romanian Royal Family's REAL name is Hohenzollern, NOT Neacsu.

The current Royal family of Romania lives in England and will probably die out in a generation or two since the last king of Romania (King Michael) who was deposed shortly after World War 2, (when the soviet union took over) has 5 daughters and no sons.
Saissa chapter 11 . 2/23
Neacsu sounds like a vampire name - maybe because it comes from Romania and that is vampure/dracula country!
2,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »