Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marriage Contracts
jen chapter 14 . 7/24
thanks!
loved this story. well written
elderlyhag chapter 9 . 7/18
Just thinking...to me, grammar and spelling are significantly less important than the ability to create a fascinating tale with inventive and novel situations. And I have a PhD, so I know from whence I speak! Love the story.
FanFicLover2407 chapter 3 . 6/28
Brilliant story! I loved it! so different from many of the marriage contract stories I've read!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 7 . 6/25
How about z wand for seven galleon's and a class site of forty. You are only allowed by law that one. Replacing the infrequent broken wand, ollivander must live very frugally to get to the next class.
Zoe's Anaklusmos chapter 14 . 6/13
Loved it! I haven't read many fanfics start to finish with no stopping but I did this one! Thank you for the story!
Spazzman29 chapter 12 . 6/2
Not too happy about the insinuated rape.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 14 . 5/14
Love the pranks,love the plot, loved everything about this story.
Shootingstar7123 chapter 14 . 4/21
Great story! It felt unique and I love the way you wrote Harry and Neville's friendship!
Shirael chapter 14 . 3/23
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! Voldysnake has been dubbed Pasty, it made my day.
Hdzulfikar chapter 11 . 3/17
fvck you. i hope the rest of your life would be miserable. fvck you and everything you stood for
Jonthechaosman chapter 14 . 3/16
This may be my favorite story ever. I really enjoyed the Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid version of Neville and Harry. Great job!
You lost me when you randomly threw in his mony being taken there was no reason for it it was random and did nothing for the story in fact as far as I could tell Harry and the goblins where on good terms so what happened doesn't even make sense on top of all that going by your logic they would have clame to longbotom title as well as others for being connected with potter
emthereble chapter 14 . 2/20
This is Brilliant and make me laugh so much, I had to keep going to the loo! Just loved it!
gibberjabber34 chapter 2 . 2/17
"What kind of man is Potter anyway?" For one, not a rapist.
2,136 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »