Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marriage Contracts
Wulffe chapter 14 . 11/21
Very enjoyable story .. funny through out it .. thanks for writing this ..

MeganCappa chapter 11 . 11/21
I can already see where this is going and I'm going to save myself the trouble. Goodbye.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 11 . 11/21
The master strikes again! How do you keep us in the dark until the last possible paragraph?
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 10 . 11/21
Didn't see that coming from a mile away. Tell me, how did you become such a master of twists and suspense?
Shaggy chapter 14 . 11/11
Lil fact I read. I believe Rowling gas said that nagini was the boa that Harry freed from the zoo in the 1st book
Himanshu.99 chapter 13 . 11/4
I hate you. I should never have read this fanfic. This is so tragic, I can't control myself. I feel sick and I just can't sleep. The Harry's situation keep on repeating in my head. I am feeling pain of Daphne when she was raped by that old man. I have read many incomplete fan fics and was frustrated and angry because they were not complete but I wish this story was not complete. Chapter 13 was the one of the best and the worst chapters I have ever read in fan fic.
Himanshu.99 chapter 14 . 11/4
I really liked your story. The part about Daphne's rape shocked me to the core. I thought the story to be a tragedy. I could not sleep when I read about rape of Daphne but later realized it to be a part of story. Thank you. The tragedy made it a special story.
sh777 chapter 14 . 10/23
Greatly enjoyed reading this again.
It boggles my mind that this is tagged drama&angst.
I never laughed so hard, damn the hug of death.
Gryffindork chapter 14 . 10/19
OMFGgdhmrtjmdfgcxbjdthkrtuxfsAFdasrgSgAhtzdgmxfh dghmdghjdthmdfgmetyme this story is my bae now. I will date some one some day, and they will say I am their bae, and I will say," How sweet honey," before showing them this story and saying it is mine.
DuckyCrypto chapter 11 . 10/19
Oh great, fucking lovely. You know I was really enjoying this fic, and you had to stick rape in there. Wonderful, you lured me into a false sense of security and then threw that in there for absolutely no reason. Well done, I officially hate you now
Alexander036 chapter 11 . 10/17
It was going so well and you just had to throw in rape...well im outa here. Spoiled my day
terrycane1985 chapter 1 . 10/16
This is a great story too. Can't wait for more chapters too.
a1993 chapter 14 . 10/14
Really enjoyed this Read it in one setting from start to finish in about 3-4 hours, was beautiful
adafrog chapter 14 . 10/10