Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marriage Contracts
Gandalf chapter 14 . 11/27
This was absolutely a great read. I was a bit reluctant at first since I was used to reading stories of this pairing wherein events usually happen on Year 1 - 6 or sometimes, Post-Voldemort. But you pulled it off. Kudos for that.
so perfect it hurts chapter 14 . 11/26
Loved the story! Especially the relationship between Harry and Neville.
- SPIH
AncientOak chapter 14 . 11/19
This is brilliant! Just the right mix of seriousness and humor. Thanks for writing.
WarRedMachine20 chapter 14 . 11/12
ahajhjahaja simply epic fucked hjahjahja my respects author great story I take off my hat before you hjahjahjahajha
proton104 chapter 14 . 10/22
Awesome story. Thank you for posting it.
xNaruHina chapter 14 . 10/17
Great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it~
xNaruHina chapter 13 . 10/16
So Justin mom is insulti Nevilles Fiancé?
flapanther chapter 14 . 9/21
I loved this story, it was so great and had a fantastic sense of humor. Thanks for sharing!
flapanther chapter 5 . 9/21
omg the hug killed me lol I love your neville.
jen chapter 14 . 7/24
thanks!
loved this story. well written
elderlyhag chapter 9 . 7/18
Just thinking...to me, grammar and spelling are significantly less important than the ability to create a fascinating tale with inventive and novel situations. And I have a PhD, so I know from whence I speak! Love the story.
FanFicLover2407 chapter 3 . 6/28
Brilliant story! I loved it! so different from many of the marriage contract stories I've read!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 7 . 6/25
How about z wand for seven galleon's and a class site of forty. You are only allowed by law that one. Replacing the infrequent broken wand, ollivander must live very frugally to get to the next class.
Zoe's Anaklusmos chapter 14 . 6/13
Loved it! I haven't read many fanfics start to finish with no stopping but I did this one! Thank you for the story!
2,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »