Reviews for A Single Beauty
What is haitus
naturgirl chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
What is haitus
hinata-fan2 chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
cute story everyone who read it think the same thing so please update
SarahiNia chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
OMG I LOVE IT! ...but seriously KIBA! they are idiots I mean no offence to Kiba fans...(cuz I am one) but hes not really the romantic one! but LOVE IT! it was Kibalicious! lol
champylin chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
I really like this story... it's so... CUTE... LOLz! _ Update SOON!
SarahiNia chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
oww so cute i love it! keep writing i love it!
iiMNOTOKAY chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
Ohohoho, you NEVER question the authors logic. EVER Which is very good for a forgetful person like myself, actually.

Loved the chapter! Teehee, seeing Sasuke get somewhat humiliated is always good. Gotta love it, mahn!

I really do enjoy how this plot is developing. It's very fresh xD

I know! I've been down as well. I'm always tired, thanks to me getting hardly any sleep. Which probably gives me even more headaches, but whatever. And yeah, school is not very cool. I hate it. STFU LEARNING!

Hahaha, reviews make everything better

Gah, I gotta update Shut Me Up. But instead I went creative on my computer's ass and wrote a Fullmetal Alchemist one shot! I one day inspire to do an EdRoy fanfic, but it was EdWinry today. Teehee, I'm such a fangirl.

Anyways. UPDATE SOON!

-iiMNOTOKAY
iiMNOTOKAY chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
YOU DEDICATED THE CHAPTER TO ME? -is late- THANKS SO MUCH!

I am loving how this plot is going... Because it's really realistic! Well, everything is realistic in the mind of a fangirl, who am I kidding xD

I love how Tenten's all older-sister ish! It seems a lot like her, especially since she and Neji are friends and Hinata is his little sister

And Neji's annoyance is great!

Yays, another chapter up! I always seem to review late, ne?

-iiMNOTOKAY
Kaitsaku chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
WOLFIE -CHAN! *hugs* wow this is so good! p.s. this is rasha :P
Wolfie559933 chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
Excuse me, WaterNymph? For one thing, I wish you would create an account. Just because you create an account doesn't mean you're obligated to write stories, and it would help so I could simply click the "reply" button. And secondly, did you actually read the footnote? I'm trying not to sound mean here, but I did say that I know Naruto isn't really that stupid. I know. So, next time you review my story, if you review at all, please tell me about the story itself, okay?
Waternymph chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
you should see the episode were Gai and Lee impersonators showup...you might change you opinion on Naruto's stupidity fast
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
HAAHAHAHAHA Never in my life would I see Sasuke Uchiha the Uchiha hiding lol hulariouse
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
this is a collio story and i didn't know chicken-butt had it in him to be so romantic -grin-
kibagaaralover18 chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
This is really good and you just had to leave off with a cliff hanger. Please update soon.
Kabooza chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
I DEMAND QUICK UPDATES!

*pouts*

Ino and Sakura: KAWAI!

*Pouts harder"

Sasuke and Naruto: *nosebleads*

ME: I WANT QUICK UPDATES! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW!

Shikamaru: what a drag! How troublesome

Kiba: I will sniff them out for you!

Neji: I will use Bykagan!

Me: *weeps* I want them!

Hinata: please hime dont cry!

Tsunade: EMERGENCY! CALL ALL ANBY TEAMS AND SEARCH FOR QUICK UPDATES!

Kakshi: I will call pakkun

Naruto: Dont worry hime... we will find them! datteboy!

Me: *laughs*

Everyone: KAWAI!

ME: *angry* GET BACK TO WORK! KILL THE AUTHOR IF SHE DOESNT UPDATE QUICKLY!

Everyone: Hai hime!