Reviews for Choices
rotten little rat chapter 37 . 3/25
I am in LOVE WITH THIS! XD I can't wait for more! XDDD
Rachel A chapter 11 . 2/9
Oh dear God. *Facepalms and sighs shaking head.*
They are changing a little too much for me. Beast Boy eating meat. Robin giving up. This is TOO freaky.
*Whimpers* Poor Robin. *Whimpers and stifles a sob* WHYYYYYYYYYYYY! *Sobs and sniffles*
Renx27 chapter 37 . 1/20
The family moment between Bruce, Dick and Alfred was so emotional T,T loved it and ur story is awesome can't help but to feel sad it is about to end soon. it's beem a long time since i read the last chapter so i kinda forgot, what kind of spell Raven is trying to perform ?
Thaliag.2 chapter 37 . 1/20
It was so good. I loved the moment between Bruce and Dick and Alfred, absolute perfection. And I'm interested to see how the twist at the end of the chapter is going to play out. This was wonderful. (:
AyaseFanGirl chapter 36 . 1/19
What just happened?! I've been reading and raving about this story for days. Now that I actually have a free moment I've actually caught up and on the biggest cliff hanger ever! Lol this is such a great fanfiction. I really love your depiction of the characters. It truly gives them justice.
chibihyu chapter 36 . 12/11/2014
siguelo por favor esta muy bueno este fic
AlphaGirll chapter 36 . 11/25/2014
Grrrrr nothing happened! Please update again soon :(
Thaliag.2 chapter 36 . 11/23/2014
First of all this was absolutely amazing. This chapter was so, so good. I'm anxious to see why the spell didn't work, but I can't wait for the next installment. I hope all is going well in your life. (:
Bluebun chapter 36 . 11/18/2014
Oh my gosh. I just read this and that cliffhanger has got me crying! Your writing is so amazing but why the cliffhanger... These feels are to much I'm dying to see batmans reaction. I'm hoping for something insane like the way he is sometimes. You know you expect one thing out of batman and he'll be like lol nope bruh. I also have to say this again but I love your writing it's amazing and has left me with so much feels I'll die!
Lolibeagle chapter 36 . 11/16/2014
Oh man that sounds really painful poor Rob :/
weehoodle chapter 36 . 11/12/2014
Awhhhhhhh! A cliffy?! C'mon.
Again your Grammar, spelling, ect are beautiful.
The words flow smoothly together and seem to work well with the situation.
Daddy!Bats is a'comin, I can feel it in my bones!
TIPS! :)
Hmmm... let me think.
Don't rush, I know I'm contradicting myself, but take your time. Readers will wait for a spectacular, amazing unicorn chapter.
The plot enhances! I really... Dislike cliffy's... It makes me want to come back and read more! Good job!
Don't die,