Reviews for Choices
Thaliag.2 chapter 42 . 8/19
These past four chapters we're absolutely fantastic. I missed this story but it was well worth the wait. And lol Bruce 'adoption papers' Wayne. I love it, I love it all. This is amazing. Also, take your time posting, like I said it was definitely worth the wait, and most people understand that you have real life stuff to deal with. This was a highlight to my day, thank you :)
Kaplan Au chapter 42 . 8/17
Amazing chapter! I was so scared that it was going to be a spiralling pitfall of angst but I did not see that twist coming and now everything can have a happy ending! I love your writing!
firelass19 chapter 42 . 8/17
YESSSS! That was practically a proposal right there! Dickie, accept the offer! MARRY HIM! Oh wait, wrong proprosal right there. BECOME HIS SON! Say the vows, walk down the ailes, and confess, "I do!" Or... fill out paper work. Either one works!

I am on sky-high right now. Bruce was just so... daddy!Bats right there. It was adorable. He wasn't even scowling! It was all just so compassionate and loving and I almost vomited from the sappiness of it all. It was wonderful. I am so feeling the feels right now :)
firelass19 chapter 41 . 8/16
... after all of this, they're not even going to remember each other? After the past 10 months of... of... STUFF you wrote, they're not going to hate each other? They're just going to... what? Slade is insane and alone! Oh my gawd, I hated his guts but now he's alone! And insane. He's doomed for Arkham. Oh my gawd, I hope he escapes.

Wow... I never predicted any of... this. Okay, maybe the drug but not this. Damn. It's brilliant! I luv it! I'm just... sort of in a state of shock. Please, at the end of all this, please let Robin be alive. Let him be happy. He deserves it. Poor Dick...
firelass19 chapter 40 . 8/16
English has never appeared more beautiful than now. I luv that imagery at the end. And the use of that one last word sent chills down my spine accompanied by boundless glee. Robin, you're not alone! Fight-o!
firelass19 chapter 39 . 8/16
What the-?! What the flying-?! PLZ LET IT BE THE HALLUCINATING GAS FROM HAUNTED! Damn it, I'm betting my sanity! Hell knows I'm the worst gambler ever but everyone needs to live! Please... :( I was groveling at Wintergreen but you're going to make die if the entire JL goes down. Huh, Deathstroke kills the JL universe. Sounds like a little Marvel thing I be heard about...
Kaplan Au chapter 39 . 8/16
I can't process all this angst! I was so excited to see you updated and then it was just so much angst and I'm crying but your writing is AMAZING! Great chapters!
KarleighH chapter 39 . 8/16
Yayyyyy love getting updates on fabulous stories! Keep up with the awesome angst for poor Robin!
wolfclaw1098 chapter 39 . 8/16
Omg omg omg ! I'm so happy slade is taking Robin back! I like him as slade's badass apprentice more
firelass19 chapter 38 . 8/16
Damn it, Slade! Go die in a whole already! Can't you see that you've cause Dick enough harm as is?! NOBODY LIKES YOU SLADE! Except for maybe Wynja and her ducks but that's totally different universes right there.

Thank you for the update! I'm so glad Dick is braving out the end of that dreaded monster. He's got Alfie, Daddy!Bats, the JL, AND the Teen Titans by his side. What could go wrong? :)
New chapter! :D so excited for the next one. Thank you for making my week a little better
wolfclaw1098 chapter 38 . 8/16
I'm glad that you updated and this was awesome and bth I hope slade gets dick back or something tragic happens like dick falls into the lazarus pit himself and becomes more like slade ...can't eat till next time !
firelass19 chapter 37 . 8/16
I luv this fic so much! Thank you for writing it! I don't know if you will update in the future but I hope that you will. This last chapter begs for more. I beg for more. These last 37 chapters have been amazing, from the capture to the rescue. You've really thought the plot through and captured everyone's personality brilliantly despite going into such dark territory. Your writing is phenomenal and it's rare that I find a fic this great. Stunning job :)
LunaHeartsJake chapter 33 . 8/6
NOOOoOoOooOOoOoOoOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOO! WINTERGREENNNNNNNNNNNN! *sobs*
Bearbert chapter 37 . 12/24/2015
Oh my gooooooood please update soon or I will pm you constantly and review every chapter