Reviews for It Takes A Girl
Lala2010 chapter 6 . 5/13/2015
Who wrote these songs I try to look them up but the dont match with your lyrics.
DawnfireJazz chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Well this is an interesting story.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Megatron you perverted freak XD
GoblinQueen18 chapter 26 . 5/24/2011
I never did like how Starscream died, now I can't decide if I like Jetfires sacrifice. I was just starting to dislike him cause he kept the tension between Optimus and Megatron up, but Megatron is just so . . . Argh! Super confused!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 29 . 11/7/2010
The Cat Crusader chapter 28 . 5/20/2010
0_o *twitch* ...oh no they did NOT! *headdesks* Must! Blot! Out! Images! x.x Could you maybe put a warning up mentioning gay content next time please? I can't stand the thought of two guys, or girls for that matter, kissing. EWEWEWEWEWEWEWEW!

The Cat Crusader chapter 27 . 5/20/2010
First of all, Thrust is not a Seeker. He is a Conehead. There is difference. Sorry, had to say that. And no, I didn't see him and Wingdagger being siblings.

What? More gender swaping? Ugh, you are sick. XD

Now that this whole story is almost over, I think I'm starting to get what's going on with Megs and Optimus... I think. ()
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 29 . 1/15/2010
Well till then my friend.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 28 . 1/15/2010
Man this keeps staying interesting and Keeps holding my attention.

MrReviewerGuy chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
Ouch. I feel your pain, Cyclonus! XD AH HAHAHAHA! Great story! I've gotta see what happens to Hot Shot! I guess that means more reading!
MrReviewerGuy chapter 6 . 1/14/2010
AH! NO! PRIME! COME BACK! What's gonna happen? Is she going to be alright? I. Must. KNOW! Great story, I'm really enjoying myself reading this! Keep up the good work in your other stories!
MrReviewerGuy chapter 5 . 1/14/2010
Oh, no! What's Megatron gonna do? AH! The suspence is killing me! I'll have to read more!
Elita1Angel chapter 29 . 1/13/2010
Great chapter. Very awesome. Glade they got back together in the end. :)

This was a very awesome story. I loved reading this story. :)
MrReviewerGuy chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
Aaww. Poor Optimus! All those memories, coming at once! I hope she feels better in other chapters! Great story, I can't wait for more!
MrReviewerGuy chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
Heh, it's a good thing I wasn't in that fight, I woulda'vd been doubled over laughing seen Megs get knocked over so easily! XD AH HAHAHAHA! Awsome, I can't wait to read chapter four!