Reviews for Fleeting Fascinations
Kizzy Bloom chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I for one absolutely love the story. The concept is kick ass and I think you should send it to all the people who have the 'Deidara fears thunder' mentality. I've read a lot of those, and A- they suck, B- they usually write them because they want to end a story with smut, and C- they are usually badly written and constructed.

Your story, on the other hand, has amazing descriptions and adjectives and what not. I also feel that it was well constructed, because the plot is impeccable.

In other words, I love your story.
Darkmoonphase chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
... (speechless and stunned)

wow. This was so beautiful. I absolutely love the descriptions and (don't think I'm stupid for saying this, this is how I look at good stories) feeling the story had. This is wonderful.
Reality Inhibited chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This story was absolutely gorgeous. ... You definately got them in character, more so than a lot of people. Deidara scared of thunder... doesn't ring true for me, heh. I loved the detail and the emotion in this. Well done. '
Medicinal Biscuit chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
don't hate on yourself like that. this was AMAZING! you TOTALLY captured Dei's character perfectly. the way you described the storm was so artistic...it was just nice to read. Your use of language was superb, you really stepped outside some cliches, which is what makes this so exceptional. great job! this really deserves more love- even if it didn't really have a point.
Muria chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Don't take it down! This is a really nice perspective of how Deidara looks at the world. I think it's IC, and it's pretty emotional.

My criticism would be that you might want to edit one more time, because you have a few typos (missing letter mostly, like 'is' instead of 'his') and a few parts that don't flow quite so smoothly.

Other then that, you have a nice writing style, with a refreshing vocabulary. Again, please don't take this down!
Tilia Cordata chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Beautiful story. You managed to write Deidara without making him OOC, not an easy feat. Well done, this is definitely going to my Favourites.
Archetoryn chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Wow! I honestly think that this fan fiction is a brilliant piece of work in itself, which intensifies the brilliance of the topic it's written about: art! Believe me when I say that I'm incredibly picky about the stories I consider fantastic, and that this is undoubtedly one of them. In no way am I trying to be conceited and say that my opinion is superior to other's...just that I can't get enough of what you've written here.

Wonderful job. Truly. Keep up the great work! )