Reviews for Bonded
Henrietta chapter 4 . 7/24
Hi. :) this is great! Yes you should keep going. I never could have come up with something like this. :) I love it! Keep going. :D
Striker chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Keep. Going. Now. (Please?)
Kamel2711XD chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
Update, PLEASE!
Kamel2711XD chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I really like this story, but it was written so long ago . . . !
Guest chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Hi! I just love this show and thought it ended sadly but sweetly! This is an incredibly emotional book and truly is amazing. Please write more and update often. This chapter is especial interesting. :-P
DrYuriMom chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
This is very good. I am rewatching Figure 17 fir the fist time since Oct 2009 and love it as much as before. I had contemplated a somewhat similar idea for a story and am saddened you didn't continue this. I just might, but I'd rather you do. I doubt, though, thT you'll come back to it after 4 years. :-(
BurningPanther chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
Really like the story so far. After watching the whole figure 17 series and also reading the Manga, I always thought it would be great if a follow up series was made. This story, for me at least, gives the original story a worthy follow-up. Anyway, the plot seems to be moving along nicely, and is well written. I just noticed the last time you updated was in 2008 so I don't suppose I'll ever see how you imagined the story to continue, a shame really. Still felt I should review since I liked the story.
kuranoid chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
I like this. Thanks for writing this
Farrah chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
Hi.

I only just finished watching Figure 17. Thought I'd look to see if anyone was writing a story about it. So glad that someone is. I LOVE your story and it's only up to chap 4. Yay for Tsubasa, Hikaru and D.D. Keep up the good work and I'll keep reading and reviewing when I can. Dad is always on the computer so I can't get on as often as I'd like.

Thanks once again for bringing joy to this new fan.

Farrah.
Dinurs chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
It's good, I'd just hope that there was more well I hope you at some point continue this since I'd really like to see what happened next :)
MilkTeaGhost chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
I really like this story! Please update soon.
Misasura chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
I don't really know how to do a review for a story, I barely know how to do one for a picture, but I like the story so far.

I can't see much that need's change aside from a few spelling errors.

This story sounds so good right now, please continue it.
AnjinForever chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
Uaa~ os capitulos sao curto d! Escreve mais! Confia que isto e um bom sinal, porque eu gosto sua historia muito. Gostei que D.D. e um parte central, muito bom. Parece que vai ter um plot muito interessante, entao escreve mais!

Anyway, it's good to have other authors that like Figure 17. You guys have given me the courage to blow the dust off of one of my own old F17 fic ideas and maybe you'll see it posted up here in a bit as well. Keep writin!
jess.ter chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
i have only just watched figure 17 and i found it excelent but was dismayed at how little fanfiction there was on it. truely a waste. and when Hikaru dies that is just plain unfair! please continue to bring hikaru back and make tsubasa happy again, and while giving D.D. hell dont let him die please.

p.s. i love your story, keep it up!
Zuka chapter 4 . 5/7/2008
Please more!

I love your fic and i hope to see more very sson.