Reviews for Someone Else's Debts
Sphinxius chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Great story. I was always curious about what Meg got up to during that time, since the show didn't reveal all the details. I totally wouldn't have put it passed her to do something like this. Glad the boy's fears were laid to rest. On a side note, and out of curiosity - Dean's never been possessed in show canon, so I'm assuming that line about him knowing what it is like is referring to one of your own stories. Which one is it? There are so many here to look through that I'd probably miss it, despite my best efforts. I'd sure like to read it. :)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Oh man, hadn't even thought that Meg might do something like that, but then again, why not while she was in one of the Winchesters and could do whatever she wanted? Ugh. At least for Dean, the baited breath didn't come until the fear had been negated. But poor Sam having to deal with all of this. Then again, it takes more than that to stop him.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Could totally imagine this happening. With Meg only letting Sam be aware only sometimes when she possessed him it is so believable that Sam would be worrying what Meg did with his body when he was unaware and it is so in his character to want to get tested as not knowing was doing his head in. Totally believable too was Sam's meltdown after pummelling the vampire with his fists, it just needed a trigger and he couldn't hold back his emotions any more. Perfect ending, could so see them having a few too many after getting Sam's negative results back and loved Dean's joke at the end, prompting a genuine laugh from his little brother.
Whilom chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Great concept, and kind of creepy. No wonder Sam was having a breakdown. The part with the vampire was kind of unexpected, but Sam going berserk wasn't. You write their emotions and reactions so well.

And the last lines were golden.
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
This was good. The idea that Meg used Sam's body in all te ways she possibly could have was very interesting, and it's especially realistic in that Sam thought to get himself checked out for anything like that. I thought that the fears were very realistic, and Dean's reaction to them was very realistic as well.

Good job!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Oh, Lord! I never thought about that! What a horrible burden to carry all by himself!

Of course big brother would stand by him and do what he could. Awesome fic!
kirallie chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Good work! Glad Sam's tests came back clean.
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
As much as I appreciated the dark tone of your previous BUABS story, this one was great, too. Scary but believable premise, and I can just picture Dean cracking something about "Russians and vodka and spirits". Nice to have a hopeful ending.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Really liked the last few lines! The drunk stuff was great! Not to tell Sarah McLachlan or Blake! :)
amyblair chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Again,I know this is some of your earlier stuff, but I really thought it was fantastic. I loved that Sam was concerned about what Meg had done, what deadly viruses she could have planted in him. And that Sam was so embarrassed to tell his brother and then Dean brought his strength on his sleeve, ready for whatever answer Sam would give him. Taking his frustration and fear out on the Vampire was very well played. Nice!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Oh that was so many kinds of awesome. I think that has become one of my faves. I just love your writing style. It is wicked brilliant!
writerchick03 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
AHH, the emotional breakdown. Much needed. Good story!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Great fic, I love reading your stories
carocali chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Meg certainly did a number on these boys - and she's still out there! It makes sense that she'd do whatever she could to try and break Sam, even though she didn't have plans for her own eviction.

I really like how you drop subtle notes through your stories that help to tie in the overall arc of the series - this was no exception!

Thanks for sharing!