Reviews for Heartfelt
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
oh wow, oh wow, oh wow...

thank you for filling in the holes, for making this more real about Sam's pain for Madison, and how Dean was able to help him through it. Panic time about thinking she bit Sam - and the scratches, whew! only claws! And her knocking Dean out, no teeth marks. And the sex... urm, yep, embarrassing, but had to be asked to make sure Sam would be fine from the curse. Never thought of how many things needed to be taken into consideration with a werewolf... Wonderful story.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Sammy. buddy, you have to stop blaming yourself for absolutely everything in your life! :'(
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Great tag to Heart. Had completely the right balance, it would have been so easy to get too mushy but you nailed this. I really felt for both Sam and Dean in this episode, Sam for falling for Madison and her requesting him to kill her as she couldn't be cured, and Dean for knowing what his little brother was going through but being unable to change the situation.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Aw:-( My heart breaks for Sam. I must say "Heart" is one of my all-time favourite episodes - I guess because you see a different side to Sam - I love the way he is shy with Madison at first and the way that you see their relationship and comfortableness with each other growing. I loved his protectiveness of her. I think of all the girls Sam has ended up with, she is my favourite and this episode just breaks my heart. I loved your image of Sam squeezing his six four frame into the phone booth with her and curling around her protectively. She would have been good for him I think. Oh well. Nice job with this one:-)
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
This was a very good Dean's-POV to wrap up that episodee. My heart was aching for Sammy throughout the episode, and thos oneshot brought that ache back again. :( It was excellent.

Good job!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Such a sad, hopeless episode. It really broke my heart. This finished it off nicely, tho. Made it better for me and Sam, too.
writerchick03 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Sad story - just like the episode. Godd writing too!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
This episode just about broke my heart and i am beginning to believe that sammy is cursed. great job with it
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
you know, I love all of your stories! They are always so well written, and so in tune with the way the boys are portrayed...thanks so much for sharing these with us!