Reviews for Longing and Belonging
Companion92 chapter 1 . 8/1
It just makes me very happy that the towns people stand up for them :) This should rappen more
HobbitLover4eva chapter 1 . 3/14
that's something I would really like to see once in SP, just once. The victims Sam and Dean save helping them escape the cops like that. I kinda miss the days Hendrickson was chasing them. I liked him somehow, sucks the way he died.
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 3/6
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Love it.
twinklingeyes07 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
i have been reading all ur stories lately one by one..and although all of them are amazing, this one was really beautiful :) awesome
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
oh YEAH! some thanks from the parents! Way to go! Kept Henriksen off the Winchesters!

I'm pumped - this was good!
Ghanaperu chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I really love the way Henrickson was just forced to let them go, when faced with the wall of the townspeople. Great story!
firstcatfish chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I really liked this one. Something about seeing the boys with kids always makes me smile. I also liked that the town stuck up for them and kept Henrickson from taking them. About time people they helped started helping them back. As a side note, my mom and I are really enjoying reading each of your tags and stories as we watch each episode.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This was great. I really liked getting to see Dean's paternal side so strong here, knowing exactly what to do to find and then lead the kids off to safety. And then the parents turning around to protect them once they realized what they had done and that someone was after them. It was beautiful. Wonderful seeing that there can be some good coming out of a hunt, some help from humanity where they so rarely see it.
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE. Seriously. Awesome. chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Loved this story of missing kids being taken by a Djunsti intermingled with the flashback of Sam being taken by a wood nymph as a child. Perfect rescue and loved how the kids just trusted the boys and they knew just how to handle them. Spot on with the parents initial reaction, then realising the boys were their kids saviours and becoming protective when Henriksen arrived on the scene, allowing them to escape.

Loved this, original and captivating, like all of your stories.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving :)
azerjaban chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Awww great story. Love to read a follow up when Henrikson interviews or charges the townspeople. My favorite line:

"What is wrong with you people!" Henriksen's voice cracked in disbelief and something close to bewilderment. "They're the bad guys."

Hahahahhaa I can see his expression perfectly

Thnx for the read
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
AW, I love stories in which Sam and Dean save little kids and I love stories in which people stand up for them and this, as a combination of both, just melted my heart:-) The mental image of the two of them surrounded by clinging toddlers, a kid on each arm was simply irresistible! Thank-you for this sweet story;)
mouse8 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Beautiful story. I liked the little background of Sam's disappearance intermingled with the case and their refusal to give up despite the danger from Henrickson. Best of all, the parents protecting them!