Reviews for Longing and Belonging
Love it.
twinklingeyes07 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
i have been reading all ur stories lately one by one..and although all of them are amazing, this one was really beautiful :) awesome
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
oh YEAH! some thanks from the parents! Way to go! Kept Henriksen off the Winchesters!

I'm pumped - this was good!
Ghanaperu chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I really love the way Henrickson was just forced to let them go, when faced with the wall of the townspeople. Great story!
firstcatfish chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I really liked this one. Something about seeing the boys with kids always makes me smile. I also liked that the town stuck up for them and kept Henrickson from taking them. About time people they helped started helping them back. As a side note, my mom and I are really enjoying reading each of your tags and stories as we watch each episode.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This was great. I really liked getting to see Dean's paternal side so strong here, knowing exactly what to do to find and then lead the kids off to safety. And then the parents turning around to protect them once they realized what they had done and that someone was after them. It was beautiful. Wonderful seeing that there can be some good coming out of a hunt, some help from humanity where they so rarely see it.
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE. Seriously. Awesome.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Loved this story of missing kids being taken by a Djunsti intermingled with the flashback of Sam being taken by a wood nymph as a child. Perfect rescue and loved how the kids just trusted the boys and they knew just how to handle them. Spot on with the parents initial reaction, then realising the boys were their kids saviours and becoming protective when Henriksen arrived on the scene, allowing them to escape.

Loved this, original and captivating, like all of your stories.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving :)
azerjaban chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Awww great story. Love to read a follow up when Henrikson interviews or charges the townspeople. My favorite line:

"What is wrong with you people!" Henriksen's voice cracked in disbelief and something close to bewilderment. "They're the bad guys."

Hahahahhaa I can see his expression perfectly

Thnx for the read
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
AW, I love stories in which Sam and Dean save little kids and I love stories in which people stand up for them and this, as a combination of both, just melted my heart:-) The mental image of the two of them surrounded by clinging toddlers, a kid on each arm was simply irresistible! Thank-you for this sweet story;)
mouse8 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Beautiful story. I liked the little background of Sam's disappearance intermingled with the case and their refusal to give up despite the danger from Henrickson. Best of all, the parents protecting them!
destiny's time chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
as good as stories with gloom and doom are sometimes you just need happy endings that still keep the status quo. this story completely captures the another day at the office feel that dean and sam seem to embody. Henriksen's reaction is also very well played out.
TheKritty chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I really really love this story, because there is so much of angst and brotherly love in it, and it shows a side of Dean I really find fascinating and adorable and so hot *lol* He would make a great father in my opinion. Loved the angst concerning the whole Henricksen-thingie - man, back then I hated that man, but it all turned out okay in the show and I was sad about his death. You captured his character very well!And also comforting!Sam was , and I so love the forehead-against-forehead thingy!*squee* You like that, don't you?Because this adorable and heartwarming picture of them so full of brotherly love is in lots of stories of I love that!

Great story - btw, I really like the SOB in this one, the choice of monster was awesome...midget...*rofl*

And I loved the hurt!Dean!*squee**sighs*

Very very very well done!

Kritty
Whilom chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This was so sweet, especially with the little kids and the boys knowing how to handle them. My favorite bit was Sam shouldering in front of Dean to protect him, then getting shoved back by some angry parent. I would have liked to know more about wee!Sam getting taken by the nymph, maybe in flashback form-the idea sounds intriguing.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Aw, so sweet! Really awesome Dean knowing just what to do for the kids and shoving one at Sam who then seemed to instinctively know, even if he didn't know he knew. :D

And the townspeople protecting them from Henrickson! Woohoo!

Sam schooling Dean on Cherokee lore while cleaning him up was cute, too. Wonder how much Dean took in? Hehe

"Old pain for lost futures" For sure. Very sad.

Lovely little fic.