Reviews for Not Sam
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
OK, Love this one too.

snippets of time, taken all together, really rocking the title. It's Sam! Love Dean's POV. Thanks K, Hanna
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I think you captured Dean perfectly here. Perfectly. Every emotion, everything that reminded him of Sam before and during and after. And now I'm getting all emotional again. Sheesh. Awesome job.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Loved this. Perfect it being in three sections, and thank goodness the second one in particular was short with Sam lying dead in Dean's lap. Yeah, it is definitely Sam!
Whilom chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I loved how the title fit into this perfectly, with the first three sections tied to the Not Sam theme in different ways, then the last section flipping that on its head. The part with Dean clutching Sam in the back was AMAZING. The emotion you managed to wring out of that section is incredible. Dean not knowing/acknowledging that Sam is in his lap, not even mentioning Sam by name, was unusual but perfect. My favorite line was: **God, Dean thought, eyes damp as he stared out the window and felt the car shift the weight in his lap once more. He missed Sam.**

Really, really great job on this. Unusual selection of tidbits, but in the best way.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Another awesome one. I really, really liked that seen with YellowEyes, since we aren't quite sure if he's lying or not. I really liked this fic, Dean was perfectly IC.

Good job.

KrisEleven~
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Yep, it's Sam. :D
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
The feelings and thoughts in this are completely Dean, and I really enjoyed the thoughts throughout both episodes.

Good job!
kirallie chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Good work!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
How can one sentence uttered from a demon wreck such havoc on us all..."how certain are you that what you brought back is 100% pure sam" ARGH... great tag
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Great tag. Very well written!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
kokoda2007 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I loved the whole thing, but that second section with Dean holding Sam in the back seat was just PERFECT. Thank god it was short or you'd have had me in tears.