Reviews for A Trip to the Past
Elena Forest chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
Wow! I love the plot. Update soon!
blueblackangel chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
Hello! I like your writing style . I haven't read you stuff in a while. But I'm really curious about Danny's...damn the word evades me...thoughtfulness? I haven't seen the show in years, so maybe I'm out of touch?

Hmm, I like it, and am curious as to what's going to happen (that's a really long way to say update. I should do that more often ;)

I've written an original short story (about 5 pages long) and am wondering if you would like to: A) edit it. B) tell me if it's good and understandable. C) If I should write an accompanying story to it. The genre is utopian fiction, in case you're curious, and the title temporarily is "Indoors" but that's all I say on the Internet.

Awesome job on your story by the way :)
blueblackangel chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Who's Matt? "Once he regained his senses, Matt looked around, only to see three figures running towards them, two boys and a girl."

I love your style in the beginning. This is definately better than the first time around .

Curiosity killed the cat, I would tell you to update, but seeing as how I need to write chapter 7 for my Twilight fic...I'm in no place to say anything :(

Oh! Got a better one! Keep up the good work! How many people tell you that! "Please update soon" is completely overrated.

30Nights chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
lol ya im not logging in (sweat drop) but pretty intresting start! update soon! i really like it (LOL LACI!)