Reviews for Fulfilling Oaths
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Extremely moving, brought me to tears. Well written!
Ar-Pharazon - King of Numenor chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This was really nice and touching. I hope you can write more.
Hamfast Gamgee chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Very nice, strange to hear Finrod calling Legolas 'Youngster!'
Emily chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I always felt so sorry for Finrod, but I like the idea of returning the ring to him. That was a nice touch. : )
Clodia chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This is very touching. The ring composition is particularly nice (I'm not actually sure I'm using that term properly, but ho hum). Thanks!
Finch chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Very good story - Finrod's ring coming full circle. Nice details, such as Legolas delivering it, and a good picture of Finrod as a character.
Mother of Ducklings chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Of all things how'd I go and miss :this:?

It was sad. It was nostalgic. It was...uplifting?

I think it was everything.
cactuskim chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Fantastic story NiRi... another one I somehow missed on the group lists *Stupid RL*

Finrod is my favorite first age elf, and I think you have captured him perfectly in this story... the turmoil and self doubt at the thought of failing, and also fear at such an end, all of which are overcome in such a noble and selflessly brave act. I also love how you have used the Ring to follow the story and bring it full circle in the end. Kudos.

Cactuskim
The Queen of Confusion chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
You always amaze me with your amazing abilaty to weave such wounderful stories, and to bring new meaning to little bits of Middle - Earth.

Ok I am done babbling now. Honnistly(sp), just like all your other stories, this was great! I hope to see more in the future.

SARAH
Moonprincess202 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
This was utterly amazing.
Ellynn chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Aww, beautiful! :)
ellfine chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
beautiful! i loved the story of inspiring strength and the coming full circle to finrod where he made that wonderful and well-deserved realization that he had triumphed. i love a good finrod story well-told.
Hello Anyone There chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Well, what can I say... that was amazing! I loved the way you showed the history of the ring, focousing on the key points of its life. I liked the ending. It does seem something Aragorn would have done,returned it to its rightful owner. All in all, a brilliant read! :)
The Battling Bard chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Wow, that was great!
Lindale chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Beautiful!

I didn't know that you dabbled in Silmarillion stuff as well as LoTR!

Very well written and a very, very cute idea.

Nice way to show how Finrod's sacrafice made a line of the Dunedain. I really liked how Legolas delivered the ring.

Lindale.