Reviews for De Profundis
lucialeoc chapter 10 . 9/6
non ho capito il racconto sono prigionieri l'ordinde sono traditori cosa sono
Bejinxed chapter 10 . 7/14
Thank you for sharing your writing. I hope you find your way back to this story one day.
Phyllidia chapter 1 . 6/30
Well dang it, I thought this was completed. It's not. And it's been years. If you read this, maybe you could take a few minutes to write a short summary of what happens, who's doing what, and how it all ends. Please.
test-subject-19 chapter 1 . 5/25
This is scratching my brain in all the right places
Rosmerta chapter 10 . 11/9/2021
I am really enjoying this story! I so hope you'll continue it. It's so original and well-written. The tone and plot go deep and your characterization s are wonderful. I really want to know what happens next!
The Queen of All Demons chapter 10 . 9/5/2021
Arghdjjejejne THIS HASNT BEEN UPDATED IN YEARS MY HEARTTT
Humanoid31 chapter 10 . 7/13/2021
Exciting, original story! Love it and wish you had finished it!
TheWelcomeStranger chapter 10 . 6/22/2021
Ooh Shame this wasn't finished!
escarlet1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2021
Hello, I hope and you are well. I'm a Harry Potter fan, I see that you have a story that I would like to translate into Spanish from #Snamione, so that more people can enjoy it, I would like your permission to do so. It would be published on Wattpad I would give you your credits obviously. I wait your answer
Guest chapter 10 . 4/11/2021
Wow! Keep going. Great work
Guest chapter 10 . 3/15/2021
What a captivating story! Their experiences, their relationship is captured expertly. You truly are very talented, thank you very much for writing. Hoping you are well.
Cassandra chapter 10 . 12/23/2020
Why did you abandon this story? I've read the whole story in almost one go, I just couldn't stop reading, and now there's a cliffhanger! Please continue writing, it's so utterly enthralling!
ChosenInWinter chapter 10 . 12/18/2020
This is great! I’m so bummed it’s not finished. I think you are a great writer with some original twists.
ChosenInWinter chapter 2 . 12/18/2020
Omg please never use the word phlegmatic again!
greeneggsandsam93 chapter 10 . 8/18/2020
Oh man what a truly great story! I typically don't read Post-DH fics, but this one was amazing. I really wish it was complete, but I'm sure that this is behind you at this point (seeing as it hasn't been updated in 4 years). But i just wanted to leave a review anyway.

The way you've shaped Hermione and Severus' relationship is something I haven't seen before, being united by a tragic event and grappling with those thoughts and feelings is an interesting way to watch them (eventually) come together.

The theme of reality vs. perception is woven perfectly - we see these more through Hermione's eyes than Severus, but I think that makes sense, seeing as she doesn't have as much experience with the world as Snape does.

I also appreciate how you were able to express the torment and abuse through their capture without being overly gory about it; the descriptions of their physical state after finally escaping was also a nice touch - I don't know why it didn't dawn on me, but of course Snape would have a beard after months of confinement.

Anyway, great read, I'm happy to see you have another Snape/Hermione story thats a bit longer and completed, I may go and give than one a read as well. Just in case, I am following this story, who knows, maybe you'll be inspired to finish it. I certainly hope so!