Reviews for De Profundis
Leira chapter 8 . 5/21
I'm terribly sad that this fic has been abandoned. It's utterly brilliant.
I'm so sad that you never finished this story. It's amazing and brilliantly written. I hope one day you will find the inspiration and time to finish it!
jensteed chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
Awww Nononono you can't leave it there! That's cruel :( I've really enjoyed this and it's such a shame you've left it.
jensteed chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Gods, poor Severus and Hermione. Locked away in the dark, starved and tortured but at least they have the comfort of each other, for what it's worth. Wonderful story so far :)
Blue night fairy chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
Please, please don't leave your story their!

I know that it's likely this story has been abandoned but I would really like you to come back and write again. Even if you don't update for another month, I will still come back to read the next chapter!

I'm so glad that we at least know that Hermione and Severus got away and know the truth about what's going on.

I really hope that Hermione is ok and that Madam Pomfrey fixers Hermione nose (I believe it is still broken).

I would also like to see Hermione from a relationship with Severus and realize she no longer is in love with Ron.
After everything Severus and Hermione we t through, I believe that they have developed feeling for each other (even if the original reason for their sexual relationship was not based on love, I believe that it was slowly growing out of their need to care and protect each other.)

Please, Please update soon! (At least a story outline of what will happens and the ending would be nice if you don't plan to write anymore.)
So I hope you do decide to write again, this story is amazing!
RosieShak11 chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
Why didn't you keep on writing?! this is great
Martionmanswife chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
it has been a while since this story was updated. I am hoping that you finish it. It is a good read.
Lunabeegood chapter 8 . 3/26/2014
She's pregnant...
totalreadr chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
I miss this story. You should totally update. Update, update, update!

:D
marisamarinee chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
Omg! Please update!
marisamarinee chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
marisamarinee chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Interesting!
pewterlocket chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
Please, please finish this story! Great plot, lovely characterization and solid writing. This story moves! Some fanfic gets bogged down with excessive internal exposition. You have a perfect mix of action and explanation.
jada951 chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
ah, quite interesting.

maybe sometime you might pick it back up again?

i hope so.
meg527 chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
This is a fantastic plot and the characters are wonderfully "in character." I hope you finish this story up!
Thank you.