Reviews for De Profundis
TassaniBlack chapter 9 . 9/21
I love it. More please? I need more.
tsuki-shiroi chapter 9 . 9/17
i like how you end this chapter, and i really hope read more chapters from you, see you later
tsuki-shiroi chapter 8 . 9/17
OMG! she is pregnant? yessssssssssssss i want ron be go of her, i want her sory with severus
Free2BMe1 chapter 9 . 9/15
This is a great chapter in a great story. I hope you manage to finish it soon.
Nachtwens chapter 9 . 9/13
I just re-read this story because of a recent email alert. It is an amazing story and I really hope you will be continuing with it!
Lady Jaina chapter 9 . 9/12
I can't tell how excited I was to get the alert about this update! Your writing style captivated me years ago and this story, in particular, is riveting! I had to go bad and reread it because I only remembered the basics. What a pleasure! It's nice not to have the cliffhanger, er-hanging, anymore! Not a huge fan of Hermione and Severus being apart, but I know that there's a purpose to it, so I'll wait patiently to see what happens (hopefully not quite so long this time).
MaidMarian17 chapter 9 . 9/11
What an excellent chapter! I really love your descriptions! Can't wait for the next update!
KarenDetroit chapter 9 . 9/11
Even harder is waiting for the next installment. Stunning work so far!
mellyfan chapter 9 . 9/10
Thank you for coming back to this. It's a pleasure beyond words to see your return to the fandom. I hope you are well and continue to honour us with your stories. You have made my day by updating this story.
Runninonfaith chapter 9 . 9/10
I love this story on so many levels! I' ve read it several times over the years just hoping you would have a moment on your journey to stop in and update it. I'm so glad you did. It was well worth the wait. I hope life is treating you well and you are able to finish this beautiful work.
muumi2three chapter 9 . 9/10
That chapter evoked the feeling of ennui and cabin fever so well that it made me seriously wonder whether the author was Canadian.
UinenDolothen chapter 9 . 9/10
I was so happy to see the email announcing a new chapter for this story! I just reread the whole thing in one go. This chapter is very moving and made me tear up. Thank you for sharing it with us. ~r
MillieJoan chapter 9 . 9/10
Like so many other readers, I quite literally squealed with delight when I saw the email indicating you'd updated this wonderful story. (My husband - not a fanfic reader - simply did not understand why I was grinning so hard!). Despite being unfinished, this has remained one of my favorite SSHG stories of all time. I think you are doing an exceptional job of weaving a realistic tale - more realistic, in my opinion, than the rosy "all was well" ending JKR left us with - of what might have happened after Voldemort's death. Both Snape and Hermione's reactions to their continued forced confinement feel real to me, as does the idea of Kingsley - or anyone put in his position - becoming so afraid of making a mistake that he becomes mired in inertia. Thank you so much for this update!
meg527 chapter 9 . 9/10
Awesome chapter! Thank you!
duj chapter 9 . 9/10
You're back! Yippee!

It strikes me that they'd have been happier and healthier left in their previous location. Couldn't the Weasleys predict that their welcome would be uncertain, and that perhaps the transfer should occur in a more measured fashion?