Reviews for De Profundis
Francis-rose chapter 9 . 7/17
Please update this is a great story
Really interesting and unique plot! I'm super interested to see where this goes. I'm a bit disappointed Hermione isn't pregnant though.
I like it. Keep up the good work:)
Rhiannon249 chapter 10 . 6/30
This is such a great concept...I really hope you continue with it because I am curious where it will eventually lead.

Also, love the Oscar Wilde quotes!
twixxy-dee chapter 6 . 5/31
So I really like this story, I can see the last update was last year. Will you be continuing it?
thepurplewombat chapter 10 . 5/22
I just read Treasure and I'm pretty desperate to read this - but I'm sort of trying to find a polite way to ask if you plan on finishing it (even if it takes a long time, I've waited four years for a fic to be complete before) before I start - especially considering the monster cliffhanger I can see just above the review box :D
Elliot Green chapter 10 . 4/23
Will you be continuing? I think the concept is really intriguing, and I'd love to see more.
YellowAsphodel chapter 2 . 4/22
What a surprise, another fitting DP quotation. I look forward to more.
I wonder how and when Hermione and Snape'll manage to flee. The "they can only kill you once" line was very chilling.
YellowAsphodel chapter 1 . 4/22
What a marvellous start! I am so very curious about how it'll continue. Both Snape and Hermione are wonderfully in character. I am a huge fan of Oscar Wilde and so I was very touched by the fitting DP quotation at the start of the chapter, thank you for that.
SweetieBerlin chapter 10 . 3/13
This story is really beautiful and strong and unpredictable and... exciting!
Please, please... post soon! I'm worried about Severus and Hermione.
I've discovered this story two weeks ago and I'm loving it...
ps. Thanx for your creativity!
This is such an intriguing story. I do hope you will be continuing itb!:)
littlesnapeplushie chapter 10 . 2/25
This is absolutely amazing and one of the best stories I've ever read here on ff. Thank you very much for writing and sharing it! I really hope you will continue it... there are still so many things I'd like to know how they play out...
villafoo chapter 10 . 2/9
Amazing story so far! I'm really looking forward to the next update though I do hope that Hermione and Snape start interacting with one another again.
vickety chapter 10 . 1/12
Oh, please please please write more!
witherwings1972 chapter 10 . 12/29/2016
Oh what a cliff hanger. Can't wait to see what happens next. Great work.