Reviews for Flip Flip Flip
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I needed something fun and up-lifting. I thoroughly enjoyed this, thanks!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Gil was watching t.v.
janeaire chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
isn't sara's mom dead? didnt she kill sara's dad cause he beat her and then kill herself?
angry penguin chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Very cute.
csifan2694 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I loved it! It was really good, and I especially enjoyed (not just their conversation) the first channel after their converstion, Spike-CSI. I was actually just watching that!

good story.

viki
22114 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I loved this so much! And... it gave me hope! I'm so excited about the new episodes and about Jorja saying she'll be back! Please let it be this season! Yeah, I do know that's not up to you, I wish it was though, cause I'm sure things would be happening a lot faster then... Anyway, thanks, great story!
Moo Marie chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Interesting take on what's going on in their lives. Are the "quotes" from the TV channels what was really on that night?

Much more hopeful than a lot of the angst surrounding the situation.
loubric chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I loved the "Coming up on SPIKE, CS.." really clever! Wonderful story!
MSCSIFANGSR chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Did I mention standing ovations and the word 'Bravo' before?

;) chauncey
ishotsherlock chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
loved it, loved it, loved it.

AKE :D
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Sigh...that was good-and I can really picture this...especially the sigh... Thanks for a great "what if?"...maybe we'll get lucky and get something like this? LOL!
CSIvHP11 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I like it, escpecially the Flip for CSI, thats funny, good fic
JusttxJaycie chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
"Flip. Coming up on SPIKE, CS—" Hah. Nice.

I like it. It's pretty much the same as what I imagined Sara and Grissom doing after Sara left.

-Jaycie
sprat chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Great short story
PiperG chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
You just captured what I feel is going on when WE aren't looking. Great work, as always.