Reviews for Breaking The Wall
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Bit of a crackfic, but still entertaining.

Wouldn't that be "Fourth Wall"? (That, or I got the professor's lecture mixed up with some Internet jargon.)
Waterfront chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
It would be fun if you did a bonus chapter. *snickers*
Httw chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Hee. I just read the note sayin Cafei removed her comics... I have that (not so) rare syndrome where one skims and speaks...
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
S. A. Hunter chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Great story- I always thoroughly enjoy your pieces, and it seems you never run out of funny snippets! Just one thing- the Wall that's being broken is the Fourth, not the Third. The first three refer to the left and right sides and the back, while the fourth is the invisible one. Other than that, your storytelling is perfect. Rock on, girl!
kassi89 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
D cool! Poor Ratchet )
Kyas Nonsense chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Great, easy read. Truly enjoyed it! If I weren't sitting in a library, I'd probably be laughing quite loudly.

Lucky girl, winning this.
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
*laughs nervously* I already broke down that wall with my characters...*hystarically* I'm still being hunted!
StarSwoop chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
More! Muck more! Lots More! I love Ratch,lol!
jazztransformsme chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This is so cute! Hey when did Jazz get glomped?
Maraena chapter 1 . 2/18/2008

More More MORE!
The Shay-Shay chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Sucks your laptop broke down; I know how a dead computer feels. T-T Anyway, very cute; I love the "breaking the wall" thing going on. Nicely done.
Demon's Rose chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
What a great gift for Mel! XD Had me laughing even before I started reading.

Love the "Jazz is huggability squared"! Too true!

Oh, so that's why it's been a while for "Jux". Too bad Wheeljack can't fix it for you...
lightningmouse chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Oh dear heavens... XD

(Hee! This is awesome, thank you! D)