Reviews for I Saw My Lady Weep
whatweareafreaidof chapter 12 . 4/19
what funny, so many people like to say that ron only harry friend for harry money. one you don't risk your life for money. and two ron never takes anythink form harry, harry has to trick him to do it.
Brisingr-fire chapter 32 . 2/21
This is undoubtedly the best fanfiction I've ever read...and I've read a lot of them.I dont usually post a review unless the story is that much finishing the story,I was surprised to find that I was crying.I was touched too deeply by your story and I just cant get it out of my characters were not very OoC and the story was so gripping that I couldn't do anything until I finished the way,it would have been safer to rate it I'm asking you a huge favor-could you please write a good fanfiction of Inheritance cycle?
nayin17 chapter 32 . 1/17
I'm glad they are together even in death
nayin17 chapter 10 . 1/17
The Malfoy's are now poor...what a great justice
nayin17 chapter 9 . 1/17
Love this chapter and your Ron
nayin17 chapter 8 . 1/17
Yet Percy is so hilarious lol
nayin17 chapter 7 . 1/17
Poor George
nayin17 chapter 3 . 1/17
Good that Harry is showing his love to Ginny
nayin17 chapter 1 . 1/17
I'm glad Ginny slapped Harry...for me he deserves it. Let's face it, he didnt trust Ginny enough in canon to tell her everything. He relied to his two so called best friends. Wish Ginny won't forgive him immediately in your story
UKDauntlessGirl chapter 32 . 12/24/2014
This is absolutely amazing. I have only recently found your story but I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/7/2014
I hate you omg so good but oh how I hate you sob in hysterics here!DAMN!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
The bear made my cry, how did you come up with that? It's brillant and heart breaking.
xForeverAndAlways chapter 32 . 12/9/2013
I really loved the story.
The last chapter was sad but really good too.
wschiffler chapter 32 . 10/15/2013
This story was just perfect. It was real and exactly what you miss between the end and epilogue of the HP series. You have an amazing eye for characters and fitting a story together. I wish you had more stories!
Nicolette chapter 32 . 9/19/2013
Omg I'm crying this is so sad... But completely amazing. PERFECT!