Reviews for I Saw My Lady Weep
Amy chapter 32 . 4/1
This is so sad are they in heaven? Loved every minute of it. ️️️️
Slytheravendor chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
I absolutely loved this story. Filling in the holes in between the battle of hogwarts and 19 years afterward. Definitely a needed story in the fan fiction world. Also the ending was beautiful.
RangerBard chapter 32 . 11/8/2016
I like your style of writing. It followed closely, in my opinion, what JKR was doing with the series. You did well with the canon also.
TheEasternWind chapter 32 . 9/30/2016
Beautiful. I never saw it coming. I was not prepared for the end. BRILLIANT
rickylyon chapter 32 . 9/18/2016
All I can say is wow! I've read a few fanfictions about the times after the war, but yours is the first one that literrally had me hooked as much as JK Rowling had me hooked on Harry Potter. Some FF after the war usually gives Harry a way too easy time. Others are just plain stupid and others are way too dramatically nonsensed. Yours is the perfect dosage between happier times, uncertainty of the future and dramatic at times. Ginny's final chapter actually made me cry. All my congratulations to you. You have a real talent.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
Minor point: As pointed out, by Dumbledore in canon, Voldemort divided his soul into 7 pieces which means he had 6 horcruxes, not 7. One part remained in his body.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/26/2016
This is the best ever fanfic I've ever read.
nayin1704 chapter 32 . 8/27/2016
Really love this story and read this so many times and will still read this. Thank you for writing this story
AwkwardFudgeball chapter 32 . 6/15/2016
Crap I'm gonna cry. Right in the feels.
Matthew fry chapter 32 . 3/21/2016
briilliant story was hooked all the way through
ohsosirius chapter 32 . 2/28/2016
Oh my this ending, it was so sad that I read half of it, went to facebook for a while and then came back hahha true story. Loved your work :)
PJOFangirl10 chapter 17 . 2/23/2016
Love this story! The Ginny/Harry ship is one of my favorites! (Btw, Chapter 17 broke my heart into a million pieces..)
Guest chapter 32 . 1/31/2016
That tore at my heart and put it back together in a more beautiful way. I loved all the little conflicts and all the flaws that all the characters had. You made each person seem real and you showed the hardest part of Ron Weasley. His love towards family and friends.
Amelia Pond chapter 32 . 12/19/2015
Thank you so much for writing this story. You know it's definitely good when you have silent tears streaming down your face when it's all over. Thank you and I hope to see more from you!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/30/2015
As a person that suffers from PTSD this is so moving and it really captures what loss is like. Great job writing this, I hope this means something to you, keep up the good work!