Reviews for I Saw My Lady Weep
This was an amazing story and I really enjoyed reading f it
There were ups and downs to this story, but overall, the best after the battle of Hogwarts story I have every read! The last chapter was truly something. The best Harry/Ginny death I have ever read. Chapter 32 is now my official headcanon.
OnceInMyDreams chapter 32 . 7/24
Beautiful story. Like with Furious Angels I don't understand why it's not more popular. Thank you for sharing your stories with us. You are truly talented.
Nina chapter 1 . 6/12
I found this through a Tumblr recommendation and it is fantastic. I know it is only the first chapter, but are you JK Rowling in disguise? So excited to read on.
TheWateringWizard chapter 32 . 6/4
Wow that was an absolutely beautiful ending! Thank you
Oh my! So sad but adorable! Like that you hinted at rhe accident with Ginny in an eariler chapter. It felt earned that way
Amy chapter 32 . 4/1
This is so sad are they in heaven? Loved every minute of it. ️️️️
Slytheravendor chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
I absolutely loved this story. Filling in the holes in between the battle of hogwarts and 19 years afterward. Definitely a needed story in the fan fiction world. Also the ending was beautiful.
RangerBard chapter 32 . 11/8/2016
I like your style of writing. It followed closely, in my opinion, what JKR was doing with the series. You did well with the canon also.
TheEasternWind chapter 32 . 9/30/2016
Beautiful. I never saw it coming. I was not prepared for the end. BRILLIANT
rickylyon chapter 32 . 9/18/2016
All I can say is wow! I've read a few fanfictions about the times after the war, but yours is the first one that literrally had me hooked as much as JK Rowling had me hooked on Harry Potter. Some FF after the war usually gives Harry a way too easy time. Others are just plain stupid and others are way too dramatically nonsensed. Yours is the perfect dosage between happier times, uncertainty of the future and dramatic at times. Ginny's final chapter actually made me cry. All my congratulations to you. You have a real talent.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
Minor point: As pointed out, by Dumbledore in canon, Voldemort divided his soul into 7 pieces which means he had 6 horcruxes, not 7. One part remained in his body.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/26/2016
This is the best ever fanfic I've ever read.
nayin1704 chapter 32 . 8/27/2016
Really love this story and read this so many times and will still read this. Thank you for writing this story
AwkwardFudgeball chapter 32 . 6/15/2016
Crap I'm gonna cry. Right in the feels.