Reviews for Touchstone
Lecanis chapter 8 . 5/16/2008
Aw! I love this ending! Kakashi running away because he couldn't face Iruka was very believeable, and I really love how well Iruka reacted to the emergency situation.

Let's see... what else? I've really loved this entire story, because it focused on some of the darker aspects of shinobi life while still managing to have both humor and sweetness in it. Beautiful.

And the ending! I like how Iruka is still shy about it after Kakashi moves in with him, and blushes when Kakashi says anything about his feelings.
Miss Ri chapter 8 . 5/16/2008
I'm a little sad that its over.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 8 . 5/16/2008
OMG xD

That was so sweet 8O

The storyline was brilliant from the start, and in combination with your writing and the short but touching events, it was... GENIUS xD Just awesome! Brilliant! 3
kirallie chapter 8 . 5/16/2008
The end? But it doesn't say finished! Glad Kakashi survived that stupid mission! And that he woke up. Glad we found out what Ashe means too.
brukleflesche chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
When I guessed the meaning of "ashe" after the last chapter, I think you replied with worry about being predictable. I don't think you are, really; it was simply what fit with the scenario. If that doesn't convince you, then I'll tell you that I often correctly forecast what is going to happen on television shows I've never seen before, sometimes even down to what characters are going to say, mostly 'cause I read a lot. Clich├ęs get that way for a reason, so you're in good company as far as predictability goes. XD

I was so excited to see the alert for this in my inbox, though slightly sad to find it was the last chapter. I felt quite anxious when it seemed Kakashi was going to die! I was like "No! She wouldn't do that, would she?" Thank you for not killing da happy. The end was sweet and satisfying. I'm so grateful that you wrote and shared this fic with the masses. I'll gladly read any KakaIru you write in the future! Best wishes!
B.l.k.tyger chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
This was ADORABLE! Tyger loved the way you've written Iruka and Kakashi, they're just so believable and cute at the same time! Sigh...Tyger loved this...
beyondthecrystalsea chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
Wonderful story. I look forward to the next one. Crystal
siruisju chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
I loved the concept for this story-Kakashi, in need of therapy, freaking out and wrecking the bathroom-awesome. Nicely written story.

BTW-The summary cracked me up.
chibi heishi chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
It's over? *slumps* But it was GOOD... I'm going to miss this. *perks up* But there's a next one? Okay, I'm happy. I'll just look forward to the next one, and I'm interested in seeing how it ties in. I wonder - is that why you cut out how Iruka got that scar? Because it's going to be in the next story? Hope so. And I like Iruka's reason for accepting the touchstone job. It didn't occur to me, but it's something I can definitely see him doing. Anyway, congratulations on finishing a very good story.
foxxhunt chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
Hey, I love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter!
joychan01 chapter 7 . 5/7/2008
i thought it was pretty funny but it seem kind of short. update soon :D
Star-Struck Inu chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
Aw poor Kakashi, GO back Kakashi, he loves you! (or he will if the mighty author of this story deems it to be so) Good, i hope for more.
Okashirukakashi chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
This story is great! One of my favorites!
Shironami chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
lol, I was sad when I realized this was the last chapter posted! hahaha. I've really enjoyed reading this one. great concept and writing. can't wait for your latest update!
Taita chapter 7 . 5/2/2008
Hey don't beat yourself up, there's not too much wrong with this chapter, I reckon just the end is a lil off, so it ruined the whole chapter in your eyes. But hey, I still enjoyed reading it. Next chapter will be the last! It's over already? Please don't let it be one of those awful rushed endings where they suddenly jump into bed and live happily ever after, you're better than that. If it really is the end, I can't wait to see how you end it. Update soon!
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »