Reviews for Touchstone
hedwig's angry inch chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
Ah, awesome story. I like the slow progression and I think your characterisations of Iruka and Kakashi are marvellous. Oh and Pakkun was wonderful too.
Deleted by fanfiction chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
LURVES IT! PLEASE UPDATE!
Viviane Renard chapter 3 . 3/12/2008
I love this idea, it adds an extra layer, and a new meaning, to the support that Iruka and Kakashi give each other. Their relationship's just a fledgling right now, but they're already starting to bridge the gap and learn about each other. Iruka's tough, I'm sure (for the most part XD) that he can handle the training. It might not be a pretty process, but he'll be better off and stronger in the end. I can't wait to see what happens next!
MasterTabby chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
I cannot wait for the next chappie!
rowanashke chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
Mah~ Poor Iruka. -snicker- another excellent chapter. Slow and steady progress, but paced well enough that it's not dragging. The only thing I hate is that I have to wait, LMAO. n.n Cheers!
Removed01010 chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
Loved it, as always... these two are just circuling around one another, and sooner or later Kakashi is definitely goona pounce! XD
somesortofthing chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
Wow, you put a lot of thought into this,
Acheron's Akribos chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
Ouchies Anko. -_- Yea Just got around to reading the latest 2 chapters. Been kina busy. ; But they're brilliant as always and can't wait until the next chappie!
cdkobasiuk chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
Good chapter. i enjoyed your explanation of Iruka healing himself.

cdk
MikaSamu chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
I love where this is going, how beautifully you're keeping the characters in character, and the way you're subtley unveiling deeper layers in the characters. Great job!
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
Oh! *ish intrigued* I'd love to read more...*adds*...
reeby10 chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
ah the suspense! haha i feell sorry for iruka and all his lessons... XD great chappie cant wait for more! :D
Arctic Vixen Queen chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
*twitch twitch* you only got TWO chapters up? I MUST READ MORE! GIVE MORE GIMME GIMME GIMME!

I love it... Please do more asp!

~Arctic Vixen Queen
Zeistrijder chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
I was surprised to find the e-mail saying you'd posted again, that was fast. I like it, but it feels a little rushed. I know you've got a good story, and that's the hardest part but I think you're trying to get it out a little too fast. Just a feeling, but overall I like it. Keep up the good work, and if possible the quick updates *wink*.
icen'snow chapter 2 . 2/25/2008