Reviews for Touchstone
Mems Derynicat chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
It's facinating to see another take on this plot bunny, they are all so different! The first two chapters are great and look to be heading in a fun direction. I'm very much looking forward to more of this story!
cdkobasiuk chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
Another great chapter. Just enough Kak/Iru interaction to whet the appetite.

cdk
rowanashke chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
I like it alot! Don't tweak it; it's good the way it is. Poor Iruka, heh heh. Kay, have to admit, I'm a little sadistic. -snickers- Anyway, I really like the idea and I'm very curious to see how it plays out. I'll be keeping my eyes open for future chappies. n.n
Freak0592 chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
WOHO! This story is great!

So, yeah, the touchstone seems like a pretty big (and dangerous) responsibility... I'm a bit worried about Iruka! XD

Not really though... I think he can handle it! He's a big boy! ;;

Anyway, that was harsh! Stopping the story just when it was taking off! But, eh, now I'm just more excited for the next chapter!

Please, please, PLEASE, for the sake of my sanity, update soon!

Your OBSESSED Fan,

~Freak (Carly)
Rodick chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
O I really like it! Superb.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Gah, what a cruel place to end- just when it starts :(
Removed01010 chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Another glorious chapter of wonderful delight... now, update! XD
Removed01010 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Aw Iruka please don't say no! Kakashi thinks you're are sexiful, you must do it. XD I love the concept of this story. I can't wait to move to the next chapter, and then wait for chapter 3, which I'll most likely demand, by the way.
Fhulhi the Crazy chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Maa, Anko's kinda scary isn't she? Good chapter!
AlisterRainbow chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
I love it!
ZeldaFitz chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
I was hooked after the first chapter and chapter two is even better. *spanks self for not reviewing* Your pacing is good and the tension is building nicely. Kakashi's fear of rejection and Iruka's insecurity that he may not be good enough play well together. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Power Of Funk chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Woot! KakaIru rocks! plz update soon! The power of funk compels you!
Lady Draculea chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
I like it and I definitely want more!

Poor Iruka, all exhausted and poked full of holes... he'll just have to get better at dodging.

Looking forward to the chapter 3,

Lady D
secretname4 chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
please continue, I love it.
jazzy2may chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
It was a good second chapter. I liked it alot.

jazzy